DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Show Us Your City!

Go down 
+9
Camus
Phil Rockabill
The Angry Johnny Revue
ThisMachineKillsFascists
plugga
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Harbortown
JimmyB
HorribleCrowe
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Show Us Your City! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your City!   Show Us Your City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:00 pm

this thread would be better if we all posted personal pictures instead of just posting pics from google.

just sayin'
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your City!   Show Us Your City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:02 pm

I shall get some awesome pictures next time I'm out and about, if I can get the camera on my phone working. I'm looking forward to March when I will hopefully be able to go and chill in my favourite spot in the park by the river - it's so secluded - and I'll get some really sweet photos when I can
Back to top Go down
Phil Rockabill
A Contender
A Contender
Phil Rockabill

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your City!   Show Us Your City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:05 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
this thread would be better if we all posted personal pictures instead of just posting pics from google.

just sayin'

True! But i don't go around taking pictures of my town, sorry Smile

Harbortown, now you're talking. California is my kinda place. I've always said that i'm not a true Canadian because i can't stand winter....it was -30C (-22F) today in Montreal !!Fuuuuuuck !!!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your City!   Show Us Your City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:08 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:

just sayin'
Pretty much half the pictures I'm posting are personal pictures.
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your City!   Show Us Your City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:18 pm

harbortown you live in SB? I was just there a couple weeks ago. Ever hit up The Habit? Love those burgers
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your City!   Show Us Your City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:23 pm

That's cool! Let me know if you're going back, dude.

Hell yeah I've been to The Habit. You know, people told me all kinds of amazing things about In N Out, but I tried it and it wasn't nearly as good as Habit. Those burgers are just delicious.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your City!   Show Us Your City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:24 pm

Harbortown, I have two words for you: PALM TREES! I love you
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your City!   Show Us Your City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:27 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
I think I would love it in Chesapeake! It looks very relaxing and I love the woods!

It can be a relaxing place, but all of the stupid people here make me forget how nice it can be. That picture of the Intercoastal Waterway was taken at a park I take the kids to whenever I get a chance. It's really peaceful being right on the water and they like to look at all of the boats.

Back to top Go down
ThisMachineKillsFascists
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ThisMachineKillsFascists

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your City!   Show Us Your City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:28 pm

Harbortown wrote:

Hell yeah I've been to The Habit. You know, people told me all kinds of amazing things about In N Out, but I tried it and it wasn't nearly as good as Habit. Those burgers are just delicious.

I went to In N Out a couple of times when I was in Cali. Thought it was all right, but in no way amazing.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your City!   Show Us Your City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:29 pm

Phil, Montreal looks absolutely beautiful! It seems like a really nice place to live to, from what I've heard.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your City!   Show Us Your City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:30 pm

ThisMachineKillsFascists wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

I went to In N Out a couple of times when I was in Cali. Thought it was all right, but in no way amazing.

BLASPHEMY! NOTHING COULD POSSIBLY BEAT IN-N-OUT, NOTHING! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your City!   Show Us Your City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:31 pm

Show Us Your City! - Page 3 Img_1011

Stanford Chapel

Show Us Your City! - Page 3 Dscn0210
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your City!   Show Us Your City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:32 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Blah!

I don't even like palm trees! They look pretty in the pictures but up front they're ugly!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your City!   Show Us Your City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:32 pm

Harbortown wrote:

Honestly I think even McDonald's is better.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your City!   Show Us Your City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:33 pm

Oldgospelchoir, jealous does not even come close to describing what I am feeling after seeing your pictures. Sad The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk?! So many memories. My mom used to work for the company that owned it when we lived in Santa Cruz.
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your City!   Show Us Your City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:34 pm

Harbortown wrote:

I completely agree guys. I'm in the Bay Area so I go to In N Out pretty often, so maybe it's just because it's new to me but I like the Habit way better. And then there's La SuperRica of course. So many good restaurants down there
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your City!   Show Us Your City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:35 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Blah!

I don't even like palm trees! They look pretty in the pictures but up front they're ugly!

Haha, I know you hate them, that's why I had to throw that in. Razz I do love palm trees though and we don't really have many of them in VA. They are in no way ugly! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your City!   Show Us Your City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:36 pm

Oldgospelchoir, jealous does not even come close to describing what I am feeling after seeing your pictures. Sad The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk?! So many memories. My mom used to work for the company that owned it when we lived in Santa Cruz.

I'll try my best to go easy on all the Santa Cruz pics I took over summer.

Also In N Out>every other burger....if you don't agree then GTFO bounce
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your City!   Show Us Your City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:37 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

Honestly I think even McDonald's is better.

LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU! LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA! Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your City!   Show Us Your City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:40 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:

I'll try my best to go easy on all the Santa Cruz pics I took over summer.

Also In N Out>every other burger....if you don't agree then GTFO bounce

Haha, I love the Santa Cruz pics! Post as many as you can. It will remind me where I came from. Very Happy

THANK YOU FOR STANDING UP FOR IN-N-OUT! Very Happy These other people don't know what they are talking about. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your City!   Show Us Your City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:44 pm

In N Out tastes totally average!

There's no WOW factor at all, it's just a plain old burger.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your City!   Show Us Your City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:45 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Blah!

Haha, I know you hate them, that's why I had to throw that in. Razz I do love palm trees though and we don't really have many of them in VA. They are in no way ugly! Evil or Very Mad
I wish you could make a quick visit through Santa Barbara while I'm there, that would be so cool.

Hey, enjoy your evergreens and oak trees! They're beautiful!
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your City!   Show Us Your City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Is this your last year in Santa Barbara, Habortown?
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your City!   Show Us Your City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:51 pm

Yeah, I'm going back at the start of june, kinda bummed out about it!
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your City!   Show Us Your City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:53 pm

Dammit, I applied there this year, so I guess we'll never be down there at the same time.
Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your City!   Show Us Your City! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show Us Your City!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next