DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

best full show audience recorded show?

Go down 
+4
DiamondSinatra
foryou
TGAFAN25
dvddubbingguy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
dvddubbingguy
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

best full show audience recorded show? Empty
PostSubject: best full show audience recorded show?   best full show audience recorded show? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:16 am

I have the slowest internet connection and would love to download the best Gaslight Anthem show in terms of sound quality (the set should be long, too! ;-) from Dime. Can anyone name the best show to go for? So far I only downloaded all the pro-shots vids and radio broadcasts but those are all no full shows.
btw looking forward to see Brian soon again in Cologne! ;-)
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: best full show audience recorded show?   best full show audience recorded show? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:45 pm

I like the show from the 9:30 Club in 2009.

That one's great.
Back to top Go down
dvddubbingguy
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: best full show audience recorded show?   best full show audience recorded show? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:48 pm

does this exist LOSSLESS?
Back to top Go down
foryou
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: best full show audience recorded show?   best full show audience recorded show? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:06 am

dvddubbingguy wrote:
I have the slowest internet connection and would love to download the best Gaslight Anthem show in terms of sound quality (the set should be long, too! ;-) from Dime. Can anyone name the best show to go for? So far I only downloaded all the pro-shots vids and radio broadcasts but those are all no full shows.
btw looking forward to see Brian soon again in Cologne! ;-)

Take the Asbury Park Show from Dec 2011. Solid quality and nice set
Back to top Go down
DiamondSinatra
A Contender
A Contender
DiamondSinatra

PostSubject: Re: best full show audience recorded show?   best full show audience recorded show? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:53 pm

MHOW was streamed on LiveStream so it was mixed for Internet consumption. I know there's a RAR or zip floating around here somewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://www.robdirienzo.com
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: best full show audience recorded show?   best full show audience recorded show? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:06 am

I think the 9:30 club show from 10/22/09 is pretty awesome!
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: best full show audience recorded show?   best full show audience recorded show? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:19 am

chaingangchorus wrote:
MHOW was streamed on LiveStream so it was mixed for Internet consumption. I know there's a RAR or zip floating around here somewhere.

Its good quality but I wouldn't choose that one simply because Brian ruins "45". He sings it much better now theyve changed the key.
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
snakester
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: best full show audience recorded show?   best full show audience recorded show? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:31 am

Jerseyrain wrote:
chaingangchorus wrote:

Its good quality but I wouldn't choose that one simply because Brian ruins "45". He sings it much better now theyve changed the key.

That and Alex loses his bass cable halfway through here's looking at you kid. I still love the performance though. The little things remind me they're still human. The only thing that really pissed me off was how badly Brian fucked up Elvis.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: best full show audience recorded show?   best full show audience recorded show? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:52 am

snakester wrote:
Jerseyrain wrote:
chaingangchorus wrote:

That and Alex loses his bass cable halfway through here's looking at you kid. I still love the performance though. The little things remind me they're still human. The only thing that really pissed me off was how badly Brian fucked up Elvis.

Haha I didn't even notice that Alex lost his bass cable. But now that I rewatch it it sounds so weird when there isn't bass in the song anymore. Looks like he completely switched guitars actually. 45 made me cringe but I felt for him and he powered through it. I may be crazy but it sounds to me like they brought 45 back to the original key now and he's just singing is slightly differently to be careful. Am I wrong?

I'm very confused about the "Brian fucked up Elvis"? Are you joking because I don't see it.
Back to top Go down
snakester
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: best full show audience recorded show?   best full show audience recorded show? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:36 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
snakester wrote:
Jerseyrain wrote:
chaingangchorus wrote:

Haha I didn't even notice that Alex lost his bass cable. But now that I rewatch it it sounds so weird when there isn't bass in the song anymore. Looks like he completely switched guitars actually. 45 made me cringe but I felt for him and he powered through it. I may be crazy but it sounds to me like they brought 45 back to the original key now and he's just singing is slightly differently to be careful. Am I wrong?

I'm very confused about the "Brian fucked up Elvis"? Are you joking because I don't see it.

I agree on the 45 thing. Like I said reminds us that they're all human. He does it a lot better now. As for Elvis, he forgets the lyrics to the second half of the second verse and just sang the first verse again.

I haven't watched the video so I don't know what they did for Alexs bass but to me it sounded like a failing cable. It was getting crackly then just went right out.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: best full show audience recorded show?   best full show audience recorded show? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:39 am

it really pissed you off that Brian messed up on a song? i dunno, seems kinda petty to me.
Back to top Go down
snakester
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: best full show audience recorded show?   best full show audience recorded show? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:46 am

steph wrote:

it really pissed you off that Brian messed up on a song? i dunno, seems kinda petty to me.

Maybe disappointed would have been a better word. It's one of my favorite songs and he missed half of the second verse.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: best full show audience recorded show?   best full show audience recorded show? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:46 am

i suppose that's understandable. that's one of my favorites, too. High Five
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: best full show audience recorded show?   best full show audience recorded show? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:47 am

snakester wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
snakester wrote:
Jerseyrain wrote:
chaingangchorus wrote:

I agree on the 45 thing. Like I said reminds us that they're all human. He does it a lot better now. As for Elvis, he forgets the lyrics to the second half of the second verse and just sang the first verse again.

I haven't watched the video so I don't know what they did for Alexs bass but to me it sounded like a failing cable. It was getting crackly then just went right out.

It does remind us that they're human which I think is awesome. I didn't catch that about Elvis. Guess I didn't pay very close attention. Oh well, I'm impressed he remembers the words at all. I'd be a lost cause up there. Maybe that's why all the pop stars write the simple songs. They're easier to memorize.

In the video he handed his bass to the tech and got another one back. It was weird because it did seem more likely to have been the cable. Who knows. It wasn't a very quick change though so maybe they didn't know what it was either and replaced everything to be safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best full show audience recorded show?   best full show audience recorded show? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

best full show audience recorded show?
Page 1 of 1