DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Identify Brian's shirt!

Go down 
+12
steph
simo
Harbortown
rumham
IKeeptheDiner
Holland
StopAndSlideToTheRight
Bea
Shrewsbury_Stars
acousticbandit
joshyboytyler
uk_rick
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Phil Rockabill
A Contender
A Contender
Phil Rockabill

Identify Brian's shirt! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identify Brian's shirt!   Identify Brian's shirt! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:29 pm

Holland wrote:
Why we are on the subject of clothing , anyone got a good suggestion for boots , my Vans just don't cut it in winter.

Dr Martens are cool. I have shoes and a pair of boots. I agreee they look clownish when new but after a while, they'll look awsome and are comfortable.

Have a look at the Red wings shoes and boots. A LOT of a company have been copying their styles lately but red wings are the real deal. Wink
Back to top Go down
Phil Rockabill
A Contender
A Contender
Phil Rockabill

PostSubject: Re: Identify Brian's shirt!   Identify Brian's shirt! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:32 pm

Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Chuck Taylors and Short sleve button down shirts look great.

I don't know, man. Short sleeve button down shirts look tacky on a lot of people. Long sleeves, with the sleeves rolled up a bit looks much better, in my opinion.
Indeed.

Exhibit A:
Identify Brian's shirt! - Page 3 GW319

Identify Brian's shirt! - Page 3 GXxGC

In the first one I look like an idiot. Really. An idiot. Button ups aren't meant to be short sleeved, ever. It's perfectly okay and encouraged to get a long sleeve button up (Also known as a REAL button up) and roll up the sleeves, it makes you look like a man ready to get his hands dirty.

JimmyB wrote:
Then I guess I am one of the few who can pull it off.
As a person who follows fashion forums daily and constantly thinks in terms of clothes and style, sorry, no you do not. Nobody does.

Nice Planet terror poster. I have the one with Death proof (grindhouse)
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Identify Brian's shirt!   Identify Brian's shirt! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:34 pm

Thanks dude! I love that poster. I've got both grindhouse movies too! I also have a Reservoir Dogs poster, which I really love.

And I agree that Red Wings are absolutely wonderful. I got a pair last year and they're downright amazing. Look into getting yourself a pair of Red Wing Iron Rangers, Holland, they'll last you 15 years with proper care.
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: Identify Brian's shirt!   Identify Brian's shirt! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:38 pm

They look awesome actually , pretty expensive though.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: Identify Brian's shirt!   Identify Brian's shirt! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:39 pm

For the record..I stopped wearing baggy jeans.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Identify Brian's shirt!   Identify Brian's shirt! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:39 pm

Yeah that's the downside. In the long term side of things it's an investment considering how long they'll last.

It doesn't even have to be rugged winter for you to wear them, they're just as stylish during the spring and fall.
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: Identify Brian's shirt!   Identify Brian's shirt! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:42 pm

Yeh i am going to consider it , the last pair i bought were Levi's boots and they have lasted me at least 4 or 5 years they are so worn now but they look sweeet , not too comfortable though.
Back to top Go down
Phil Rockabill
A Contender
A Contender
Phil Rockabill

PostSubject: Re: Identify Brian's shirt!   Identify Brian's shirt! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:47 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Thanks dude! I love that poster. I've got both grindhouse movies too! I also have a Reservoir Dogs poster, which I really love.

Identify Brian's shirt! - Page 3 DSC00253
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Identify Brian's shirt!   Identify Brian's shirt! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:49 pm

Dude you have the coolest fucking house ever!
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: Identify Brian's shirt!   Identify Brian's shirt! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:50 pm

nice house!!
Back to top Go down
Phil Rockabill
A Contender
A Contender
Phil Rockabill

PostSubject: Re: Identify Brian's shirt!   Identify Brian's shirt! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:52 pm

thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Identify Brian's shirt!   Identify Brian's shirt! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:57 pm

JimmyB wrote:
For the record..I stopped wearing baggy jeans.
That's great Jimmy, now you just gotta stop wearing the short sleeve button ups!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Identify Brian's shirt!   Identify Brian's shirt! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:58 pm

Lovin' the Pulp Fiction poster! And Reservoir Dogs! Old school Taratino is the best.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Identify Brian's shirt!   Identify Brian's shirt! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:59 pm

Indeed, indeed. But I can't believe you haven't seen Inglourious Basterds yet! That's such a great movie!
Back to top Go down
Phil Rockabill
A Contender
A Contender
Phil Rockabill

PostSubject: Re: Identify Brian's shirt!   Identify Brian's shirt! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:02 pm

Anyone noticed the "Swingers" poster? Good movie too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Identify Brian's shirt!   Identify Brian's shirt! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Identify Brian's shirt!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3