DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Identify Brian's shirt!

Go down 
+12
steph
simo
Harbortown
rumham
IKeeptheDiner
Holland
StopAndSlideToTheRight
Bea
Shrewsbury_Stars
acousticbandit
joshyboytyler
uk_rick
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
uk_rick
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Identify Brian's shirt! Empty
PostSubject: Identify Brian's shirt!   Identify Brian's shirt! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:31 pm

Hi, new here and hoping you can answer something that's been bugging me for weeks now – I hope you don't regard this as spam!

Does anyone here know what brand Brian''s shirt is in the linked video or seen any better pictures of it? Many thanks in advance.

youtube.com/watch?v=N81x1V4oQaA&feature=related
Back to top Go down
joshyboytyler
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
joshyboytyler

PostSubject: Re: Identify Brian's shirt!   Identify Brian's shirt! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:59 pm

I think this is it bud? http://www.lee-store.com/tmpl/en/detail.tmpl?count_art_sel=16;art_id=165716;count_cat_sel=2;et_lid=3;sub_pg=1693;et_cid=3;et_sub=Lee_Website;id=6CxikESIpHmpP5rOweWY8A
Back to top Go down
joshyboytyler
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
joshyboytyler

PostSubject: Re: Identify Brian's shirt!   Identify Brian's shirt! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:01 pm

or maybe this one. Be something from Lee jeans anyway as thats what they were all wearing cos they sponsered the tour http://www.lee-store.com/tmpl/en/detail.tmpl?count_art_sel=21;art_id=156860;count_cat_sel=2;et_lid=3;cat=2;et_sub=Lee_Website;id=6CxikESIpHmpP5rOweWY8A;main_cat=2;sub_pg=1693;et_cid=3
Back to top Go down
acousticbandit
Wooderson
Wooderson
acousticbandit

PostSubject: Re: Identify Brian's shirt!   Identify Brian's shirt! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:22 pm

not this again.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Identify Brian's shirt!   Identify Brian's shirt! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:37 pm

acousticbandit wrote:
not this again.

Seriously. There's probably no way to say this without sounding like an a-hole but what's with people wanting to copy Brian's outfits? Between the t-shirts and hats people want to copy, it all seems pretty juvenille/fanboyish. When I see dudes at Gaslight shows with their Brian Fallon "costumes" on, I feel kind of embarassed for them.
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Identify Brian's shirt!   Identify Brian's shirt! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:59 pm

Sleep
Back to top Go down
StopAndSlideToTheRight
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
StopAndSlideToTheRight

PostSubject: Re: Identify Brian's shirt!   Identify Brian's shirt! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:42 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
acousticbandit wrote:
not this again.

Seriously. There's probably no way to say this without sounding like an a-hole but what's with people wanting to copy Brian's outfits? Between the t-shirts and hats people want to copy, it all seems pretty juvenille/fanboyish. When I see dudes at Gaslight shows with their Brian Fallon "costumes" on, I feel kind of embarassed for them.

That's true, but I think there's a fine line between supposedly buying clothes because you like them and buying clothes because somebody you like has them.
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: Identify Brian's shirt!   Identify Brian's shirt! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:53 pm

Personally i was wearing Levis Jeans and Shirts before i saw a picture of Brian Fallon , i do have a Ted Weber t-shirt though and had a little bit of plastic surgery to make my face more Fallon like but apart from that i don't try to copy him.
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: Identify Brian's shirt!   Identify Brian's shirt! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:57 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
acousticbandit wrote:
not this again.

^^^^^These guys cheers

It annoys me when people will specifically have a show outfit. I mean if its a special night (IE-Date, anniversary, birthday, etc) that is one thing. I wear things like flannels because they are very versatile and comfortable/cheap in stores near me. That on top of poor eye-sight files me under a hipster. But that a discussion unto its self haha.
Back to top Go down
rumham
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Identify Brian's shirt!   Identify Brian's shirt! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:05 pm

"What brought you back? "

New York was not so cool, actually. It’s not my scene. I actually never picked [Brooklyn] as a place to live. My wife is from the Bronx, and she found it without me—I was on tour or something. You can’t staple me to the Brooklyn hipster. I don’t buy skinny jeans and $50 T-shirts. I wear the same clothes I’ve always worn, from Target. I spend my money on cars. That’s why I have a Challenger. It’s a muscle car, like a Mustang. It’s big and rumbly"

Go shop at Target if you want to be like Brian.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Identify Brian's shirt!   Identify Brian's shirt! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:29 pm

Holland wrote:
Personally i was wearing Levis Jeans and Shirts before i saw a picture of Brian Fallon , i do have a Ted Weber t-shirt though and had a little bit of plastic surgery to make my face more Fallon like but apart from that i don't try to copy him.

After hearing your singing voice one would think that you also got a vocal chord transplant from Brian. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: Identify Brian's shirt!   Identify Brian's shirt! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:33 pm

oh yes that as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Identify Brian's shirt!   Identify Brian's shirt! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 6:05 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
acousticbandit wrote:
not this again.

Why is wanting to copy someone's outfit a bad thing?
Back to top Go down
acousticbandit
Wooderson
Wooderson
acousticbandit

PostSubject: Re: Identify Brian's shirt!   Identify Brian's shirt! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:45 pm

I wouldn't say it's a bad thing to draw inspiration from the fashion sense of others, but

a) the prevalence of these threads is comical at this point.
b) most of the threads seem to be looking for the exact brand/style of brian's wardrobe which seems to be a bit over the top.

uk_rick, i'm sure you're a swell guy. welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Identify Brian's shirt!   Identify Brian's shirt! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:28 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
acousticbandit wrote:
not this again.

It's not a "bad" thing. I just find it a tad embarassing if you're over 15 years old.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Identify Brian's shirt!   Identify Brian's shirt! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:39 pm

Thing is that there's no real need to copy. Just go buy some jeans, flanel shirts, band tees and you're pretty much set. Get some tattoos if you wanna go all out.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Identify Brian's shirt!   Identify Brian's shirt! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:01 am

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
acousticbandit wrote:
not this again.

It's not a "bad" thing. I just find it a tad embarassing if you're over 15 years old.
Again: There's nothing wrong with wanting to dress nice.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Identify Brian's shirt!   Identify Brian's shirt! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:36 am

Harbortown wrote:
Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
acousticbandit wrote:
not this again.

it's not a bad thing necessarily, it's just weird that people are so obsessed with trying to dress like another person just because that person happens to be (semi)famous...it's more important to find your own style, and if you grab a few things from other peoples' style that's one thing, but asking to dress like a person exactly just sounds like a total fanboy/girl.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Identify Brian's shirt!   Identify Brian's shirt! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:38 am

Holland wrote:

haha...
Back to top Go down
Phil Rockabill
A Contender
A Contender
Phil Rockabill

PostSubject: Re: Identify Brian's shirt!   Identify Brian's shirt! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:58 pm

Some of you guys will be sooooo happy! Razz

Identify Brian's shirt! Brian+Fallon+Glastonbury+Festival+2011+Day+QXHjMKWpEWZl

This shirt is a Ben Sherman shirt. Found out when i saw a picture of Brian on some tumblr's blog. I noticed the little Ben Sherman's shield logo...

http://www.stylerocket.com/MX1418M-p-ben-sherman-shirt.html
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Identify Brian's shirt!   Identify Brian's shirt! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:06 pm

Phil Rockabill wrote:
Some of you guys will be sooooo happy! Razz

Identify Brian's shirt! Brian+Fallon+Glastonbury+Festival+2011+Day+QXHjMKWpEWZl

This shirt is a Ben Sherman shirt. Found out when i saw a picture of Brian on some tumblr's blog. I noticed the little Ben Sherman's shield logo...

http://www.stylerocket.com/MX1418M-p-ben-sherman-shirt.html
Thank you SO much!!!!

I've been wanting to know about this fucking shirt forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Identify Brian's shirt!   Identify Brian's shirt! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:14 pm

That's quite an expensive shirt.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Identify Brian's shirt!   Identify Brian's shirt! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:17 pm

Indeed. It is also quite a devilishly good looking shirt.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: Identify Brian's shirt!   Identify Brian's shirt! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:17 pm

100 dollars for a shirt? I usually spend 10 at the most on non-band/event shirts.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Identify Brian's shirt!   Identify Brian's shirt! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:27 pm

JimmyB wrote:
100 dollars for a shirt? I usually spend 10 at the most on non-band/event shirts.
And you get what you pay for. That's what she said.

Shirts in that price range tend to have a pretty sloppy fit and quality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Identify Brian's shirt!   Identify Brian's shirt! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Identify Brian's shirt!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next