DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bon Jovi

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Bon Jovi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bon Jovi   Bon Jovi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:04 pm

Yep, it's really hard to pick up and move your entire life somewhere else, plus way too expensive, at least for me. Nannies just don't make enough money, unless you raise the children of the rich and famous, that is. Maybe one of these days my writing career will take off and I can get back to CA where I belong! Ahh, wishful thinking... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Bon Jovi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bon Jovi   Bon Jovi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:18 am

i know what you mean. im a petsitter currently, which is an awesome job except that i dont get enough hours...but yeah...san francisco is my ideal place to live, just not sure if it will ever be possible for me to afford to live there. what kind of writing do you do?
Back to top Go down

Bon Jovi
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2