DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

plugga's interview with Brian

Go down 
+11
Phil Rockabill
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Philo
Harbortown
Matilda Noir
JimmyB
Holland
Jerseyrain
MKULTRA
plugga
steady now steady now
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

plugga's interview with Brian - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: plugga's interview with Brian   plugga's interview with Brian - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:55 am

steady now steady now wrote:
plugga wrote:
steady now steady now wrote:
plugga wrote:
I mean, it's really difficult not to get an interview unless you're asking paul mccartney or that kind of musicians, Brian was also kind enough to answer immediately basically a few days before the london concert.

in that case Brian must now be that kind of musician, as I tried to get an in person interview with him for Dimestore Saints (during Revival), using my top level contact, but no luck Crying or Very sad

aww I don't know who you talked to but keep in mind they told me they had lots of press for the revival tour so of course they had priorities! you should have asked to send him a few questions via email!

of course, I spent longer talking to Brian outside the venue one on one than the formal one on one interview would have taken drunken

ahahah that's for sure! he is such a sweet guy
Back to top Go down
riversedge
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
riversedge

PostSubject: Re: plugga's interview with Brian   plugga's interview with Brian - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 4:03 pm

lucky so and so!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: plugga's interview with Brian   plugga's interview with Brian - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:13 am

Very nice, Plugga!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: plugga's interview with Brian   plugga's interview with Brian - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

plugga's interview with Brian
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2