DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alex R and Benny talk to 'andPOP'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GaslightCeltic
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Alex R and Benny talk to 'andPOP' Empty
PostSubject: Alex R and Benny talk to 'andPOP'   Alex R and Benny talk to 'andPOP' Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:00 pm

Not sure if this has been uploaded yet but couldn't find it anywhere. Just stumbled across it on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxYkgkfX1UY

Love what Benny says about Justin Bieber.
Back to top Go down
GaslightCeltic
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Alex R and Benny talk to 'andPOP'   Alex R and Benny talk to 'andPOP' Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:06 pm

Yeah, I made a mess of who was interviewing them. Thanks for fixing that.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Alex R and Benny talk to 'andPOP'   Alex R and Benny talk to 'andPOP' Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:41 am

I don't get all the hate towards Justin Bieber. I mean, I'm not denying that his music is crap, but I am much more insulted by shit like Nickelback (pretty much the worst insult to music EVER in my opinion), grown up men who pretend to make music, they somehow make a living (a damn comfortable living) by rewriting the same shitty awful uninspired "rock" song a million times over, than some uninformed sixteen year old pop music teenager that is on the same level as Nsync (I may be insulting some Nsync lovers here haha).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex R and Benny talk to 'andPOP'   Alex R and Benny talk to 'andPOP' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex R and Benny talk to 'andPOP'
Page 1 of 1