DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We Are the Last of the Jukebox Romeo's (B-Sides, Rarities, and More)

Go down 
+3
The Boxer
steady now steady now
cryates
7 posters
AuthorMessage
cryates
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

We Are the Last of the Jukebox Romeo's (B-Sides, Rarities, and More) Empty
PostSubject: We Are the Last of the Jukebox Romeo's (B-Sides, Rarities, and More)   We Are the Last of the Jukebox Romeo's (B-Sides, Rarities, and More) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:47 pm

Hey guys, does anyone know where this collection can be found? My fear is that it can no longer be found because it contains a few commercially available tracks. If it cannot be posted here because of that then I completely understand. There are a lot of tracks on that compilation that I do not have and would enjoy having.

Just for reference, this is what I found on it:

We Are the Last of the Jukebox Romeo's (B-Sides, Rarities, and More) 1zppdzb
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: We Are the Last of the Jukebox Romeo's (B-Sides, Rarities, and More)   We Are the Last of the Jukebox Romeo's (B-Sides, Rarities, and More) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:58 pm

cryates wrote:
Hey guys, does anyone know where this collection can be found? My fear is that it can no longer be found because it contains a few commercially available tracks. If it cannot be posted here because of that then I completely understand. There are a lot of tracks on that compilation that I do not have and would enjoy having.

Just for reference, this is what I found on it:

for non-commercial tracks see the Audio Rips Master List at https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com/t2784-audio-rips-master-list-revised

for some of the tracks, you would need to know what session they were from
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
The Boxer
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: We Are the Last of the Jukebox Romeo's (B-Sides, Rarities, and More)   We Are the Last of the Jukebox Romeo's (B-Sides, Rarities, and More) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:11 pm

It was on this forum once upon a time. No idea if still the case
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Are the Last of the Jukebox Romeo's (B-Sides, Rarities, and More)   We Are the Last of the Jukebox Romeo's (B-Sides, Rarities, and More) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:33 pm

does anyone still have this compilation?
Back to top Go down
sharp little edge
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
sharp little edge

PostSubject: Rarities album cover art.   We Are the Last of the Jukebox Romeo's (B-Sides, Rarities, and More) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 7:10 am

I have recently obtained The Last of The Jukebox Romeos and am really excited to listen to it but my OCD-ness isn't letting me put it on my iTunes until I have the album art or..any album art really.

tl;dr - I was wondering if anyone had The Last of The Jukebox Romeos album art.

I have the the audio if anyone wants it; [ADMIN: link deleted, as audio compilations of Brian's work must not be posted under forum rules (Brian got really put out last time someone posted one online)]
Back to top Go down
http://ifearformysafety.blogspot.com
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: We Are the Last of the Jukebox Romeo's (B-Sides, Rarities, and More)   We Are the Last of the Jukebox Romeo's (B-Sides, Rarities, and More) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:28 am

Awesome! Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: We Are the Last of the Jukebox Romeo's (B-Sides, Rarities, and More)   We Are the Last of the Jukebox Romeo's (B-Sides, Rarities, and More) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:27 am

Was this just a digital release or are there CD/vinyl copies available too? No Surrender with Brian and Bruce must be incredible! Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm not as familiar with all the different Gaslight recordings are some of you are. I'm learning though!
Back to top Go down
kuruptlon
A Contender
A Contender
kuruptlon

PostSubject: Re: We Are the Last of the Jukebox Romeo's (B-Sides, Rarities, and More)   We Are the Last of the Jukebox Romeo's (B-Sides, Rarities, and More) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:12 pm

We Are the Last of the Jukebox Romeo's (B-Sides, Rarities, and More) The-ga11

Is this the album art your looking for? Its just from the El Jefe poster.
Back to top Go down
kuruptlon
A Contender
A Contender
kuruptlon

PostSubject: Re: We Are the Last of the Jukebox Romeo's (B-Sides, Rarities, and More)   We Are the Last of the Jukebox Romeo's (B-Sides, Rarities, and More) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:14 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Was this just a digital release or are there CD/vinyl copies available too? No Surrender with Brian and Bruce must be incredible! Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm not as familiar with all the different Gaslight recordings are some of you are. I'm learning though!

This is just a fan made compilation of rarities and bootlegs. The Brian Fallon Solo Acoustic is better IMO, has all his solo stuff in the highest quality available, but doesn't have as much stuff.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: We Are the Last of the Jukebox Romeo's (B-Sides, Rarities, and More)   We Are the Last of the Jukebox Romeo's (B-Sides, Rarities, and More) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:59 pm

kuruptlon wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:

This is just a fan made compilation of rarities and bootlegs. The Brian Fallon Solo Acoustic is better IMO, has all his solo stuff in the highest quality available, but doesn't have as much stuff.

Thanks for the info! Smile
Back to top Go down
sharp little edge
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
sharp little edge

PostSubject: Re: We Are the Last of the Jukebox Romeo's (B-Sides, Rarities, and More)   We Are the Last of the Jukebox Romeo's (B-Sides, Rarities, and More) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:27 pm

kuruptlon wrote:
We Are the Last of the Jukebox Romeo's (B-Sides, Rarities, and More) The-ga11

Is this the album art your looking for? Its just from the El Jefe poster.

yeah it is, thanks. ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://ifearformysafety.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Are the Last of the Jukebox Romeo's (B-Sides, Rarities, and More)   We Are the Last of the Jukebox Romeo's (B-Sides, Rarities, and More) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Are the Last of the Jukebox Romeo's (B-Sides, Rarities, and More)
Page 1 of 1