DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Very happy to report...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

Very happy to report... Empty
PostSubject: Very happy to report...   Very happy to report... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:31 am

...that my final two pieces of Gaslight vinyl are set to be shipped to me today! SaTQ 7" on white, and first Euro press of SOS on clear blue.

These are the last two items needed to give me a 100% complete Gaslight vinyl collection. It's been hard and expensive. I wish I was kidding, but my husband and I are heading toward financial ruin at the moment (due in part to this venture), so I am very glad we're at a stopping point. It'll be fine to pick up a new pressing here and there as they pop up, but I'm super glad everything else has been procured. A couple of these bad boys cost us more than I ever thought I'd spend on anything (granted, I am cheap, but it crossed the line into ridiculous).

So yes, I felt the need to brag. This is a huge relief and I am completely stoked. I absolutely cannot wait to lay everything out and get a picture of it all. Unfortunately I'll have to do that every time something new is pressed!
Back to top Go down
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Very happy to report...   Very happy to report... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:14 pm

Do you have the yellow sink or swim and the red euro pressing of sink or swim. Also, do you have test pressings?
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

PostSubject: Re: Very happy to report...   Very happy to report... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:22 pm

Yes and yes!

I believe the only test press I have so far is for Tumbling Dice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very happy to report...   Very happy to report... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Very happy to report...
Page 1 of 1