DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets Write Letters!

Go down 
+20
Camus
bringiton
AGoodTime
Klown
plugga
steph
Little Eden
raptorsaurus
theBasemen
Bea
18milesaminute
Crockin
azlisa
loazis
ShieldYourEyes
Daire
IFeelBlue
amberfoyd
simo
JoshRaymond
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Lets Write Letters! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Write Letters!   Lets Write Letters! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:12 am

so this has gone awhile BUT i just decided i want a penpal so SOMEONE send me your address Smile
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: Lets Write Letters!   Lets Write Letters! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:24 am

Okay, but I'm scared what you'll send
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: Lets Write Letters!   Lets Write Letters! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:34 am

I tried doing this before but I simply had no idea what to write, so I unavoidably started writing about how I had nothing to write. I don't think I ever sent the letter though. Maybe it's time for a second try!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Write Letters!   Lets Write Letters! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:28 am

Someone send me burritos.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: Lets Write Letters!   Lets Write Letters! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:36 am

Send me your address and I'll send you something that may or may not be a burrito.
Back to top Go down
kirstyt
Wooderson
Wooderson
kirstyt

PostSubject: Re: Lets Write Letters!   Lets Write Letters! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:47 am

Aw I'd love a penpal, message me if you want a letter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AGoodTime
A Contender
A Contender
AGoodTime

PostSubject: Re: Lets Write Letters!   Lets Write Letters! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:50 pm

I'd love a penpal as well... Unfortunately, my parents think all you guys are "oddballs" or "might come round this house and rob it." because "it happens on the news."
Sorry!
But, if anyone wants random stuff mailed to them with no name and no return address, message me! Just look at it this way: You get free stuff and you won't have to waste any money sending anything back. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Lets Write Letters!   Lets Write Letters! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:26 pm

AGoodTime wrote:
I'd love a penpal as well... Unfortunately, my parents think all you guys are "oddballs" or "might come round this house and rob it." because "it happens on the news."
Sorry!
But, if anyone wants random stuff mailed to them with no name and no return address, message me! Just look at it this way: You get free stuff and you won't have to waste any money sending anything back. Very Happy

Haha! We are oddballs! geek Your parents are smart for trying to keep you safe though. I would have rolled my eyes if my parents told me that when I was a teenager (and then some!), but now I get it.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Lets Write Letters!   Lets Write Letters! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:35 pm

John Jönsson
Varvsgatan 11A
57257 Oskarshamn, Sweden

Everyone send me stuff! I will send stuff back!
Back to top Go down
AGoodTime
A Contender
A Contender
AGoodTime

PostSubject: Re: Lets Write Letters!   Lets Write Letters! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:40 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
AGoodTime wrote:
Sorry!

Haha! We are oddballs! geek Your parents are smart for trying to keep you safe though. I would have rolled my eyes if my parents told me that when I was a teenager (and then some!), but now I get it.

I know, I know... But still it's annoying! You guys all seem so great and I REALLY want to get involved with this! It sounds like so much fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Write Letters!   Lets Write Letters! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:21 pm

Harbortown wrote:
John Jönsson
Varvsgatan 11A
57257 Oskarshamn, Sweden

I'm gonna stalk the fuck out of you, Spiderman.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Lets Write Letters!   Lets Write Letters! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:25 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
John Jönsson
Varvsgatan 11A
57257 Oskarshamn, Sweden

I'm gonna stalk the fuck out of you, Spiderman.
You're about to enter a world from where there's no turning back.

Lets Write Letters! - Page 5 GroE9
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Write Letters!   Lets Write Letters! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:34 pm

That's what she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Write Letters!   Lets Write Letters! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:42 pm

But seriously, if anyone wants a letter or anything, PM me your address and I'll send something your way!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Lets Write Letters!   Lets Write Letters! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:09 pm

omg can I send crap to all of you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Write Letters!   Lets Write Letters! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:11 pm

AGoodTime wrote:
Sorry!

I totally understand -- that's how it was for me before I went off to college. Now, my parents are kind of okay with me getting mail from online friends. The ones they know of, at least. When I meet up with online friends, I end up telling my parents, "Well, if they were dangerous, they would've done something by now." Terrible, but it's the truth, LOL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Write Letters!   Lets Write Letters! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:11 pm

Also, I'll probably send y'all my school address, but I won't be able to get mail from there constantly. So don't send perishables. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Write Letters!   Lets Write Letters! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:15 pm

plugga wrote:
omg can I send crap to all of you

DO IT.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Lets Write Letters!   Lets Write Letters! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:16 pm

hey..whats the worst that can happen

Gordon Elliott
14 Princess Way
Portadown
Co.Armagh
BT63 5DH
N.Ireland.

I'll try and write back to anything I get, or at least send something.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78

PostSubject: Re: Lets Write Letters!   Lets Write Letters! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:48 pm

so since few new people have showed interest in this...I'll try to get it going again in July.

I was thinking I can pair people up depending on where the live so no one has to go out of their way to pay international postage fees.

If paying international postage fees is not an issue then let me know...

Privacy:
This is obvious, but I want to make it abundantly clear. Since exchanging an address is a prerequisite to participate, everyone is expected to treat their partners privacy with the utmost respect. Sharing names, addresses, or any other information with anyone will not be tolerated and you will be banned from any future participation. I hope that if this takes off, I will take actions against anyone who violates another users privacy. If maintaining your privacy is still a concern beyond that, but you would still like to participate, then using a first name and a po box for swapping should be fine. PO Boxes can be relatively inexpensive, less than $10 a month in most places. If that interests you, contact your local post office for more information.

if you are still interested. post here and all.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: Lets Write Letters!   Lets Write Letters! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:06 pm

Camus wrote:

Like Mike, I'm scared what Steph might send... Razz

If any of you English folks want to send me a pasty tho, I will gladly accept...and maybe return a Krispy Kreme Very Happy Although, I suppose they might go bad. hahaha

Last edited by TGAforLIFE on Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : because)
Back to top Go down
AGoodTime
A Contender
A Contender
AGoodTime

PostSubject: Re: Lets Write Letters!   Lets Write Letters! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:00 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:

If any of you English folks want to send me a pasty tho, I will gladly accept...and maybe return a Krispy Kreme Very Happy Although, I suppose they might go bad. hahaha

It would have to be veggie, sorry! Veggie food is awesome though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Write Letters!   Lets Write Letters! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:40 am

Any one want postcards??

I can did a 900 miles California road trip and I got plenty to go around!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Lets Write Letters!   Lets Write Letters! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:56 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:
Camus wrote:

Like Mike, I'm scared what Steph might send... Razz

HEY NOW. talking trash about me when i'm not here...not sure how to take that Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

KRISPY KREMES ARE NAAAASTY Frying Pan
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Lets Write Letters!   Lets Write Letters! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:57 am

AGoodTime wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:

It would have to be veggie, sorry! Veggie food is awesome though

High Five

oldgospelchoir wrote:
Any one want postcards??

I can did a 900 miles California road trip and I got plenty to go around!

i want a goddamn postcard!!!! i have people's addresses, i just can't think what to say Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Write Letters!   Lets Write Letters! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets Write Letters!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next