DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A small introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler J.

A small introduction Empty
PostSubject: A small introduction   A small introduction Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:39 pm

I'm Tyler Watt, 17, and a big fan of Gaslight.
Guitar is one of my newer hobbies, and this is most definitely one of the bands that's given me some influence.
I first discovered The Gaslight Anthem from my good friend Bryan Posey, who played a few songs for me, and gave me no choice but to buy the album.
After that, I didn't listen to much else for a few weeks. I would have to say my favorite song is Red at Night, even though I never quite got the whole grasp of it. Who knows? Maybe I'll learn more about it later. My favorite song on the 59' sound would have to be 'Meet Me by the Rivers Edge.'
Winning the vinyl would be great because I'd probably have to listen to it at least once on my dad's old record player. As far as I know records have the best quality. And I can't pass up listening to Gaslight at their best audio quality (excluding live of course!).
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: A small introduction   A small introduction Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:59 pm

Welcome man
Back to top Go down
Dopey501
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: A small introduction   A small introduction Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:59 pm

Why thank you.
Haha.
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: A small introduction   A small introduction Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:31 am

no thank you
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: A small introduction   A small introduction Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:54 am

I actually just got into collecting vinyl myself and have not purchased a record player yet... I can't wait to get one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A small introduction   A small introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A small introduction
Page 1 of 1