DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My introduction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanderlyle Geek
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Vanderlyle Geek

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: My introduction   My introduction Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:04 pm

Hello guys and girls

My name is Evan, 18 years of age and a TGA fan since I first heard the '59 Sound when my dad bought the record back when it came out.
I have come across the forum a couple of months ago, been lurking around ever since, and after using so many of the bootlegs you guys made avaliable I thought it would a wise decision to sign up myself.

A little something about myself:

I am a dutch film student currently on internship working for American stuntman Chuck Borden, but due to circumstances (he's currently in Alabama shooting a movie) I have a lot of spare time recently and I started up a small Film company with some of my college friends.

My hobbies are (predictably) Filming, editing, directing and Music.
I'm also a big football and motorracing fan (both two and four wheeled) and I do freelance photography for PaddockChatter.com

About 8 months ago I also gave writing music a shot, but I haven't been doing that so much anymore because I got into that because I was in a really bad relationship, and after I broke up and got over her the writing sort of stopped after a while

Music I listen to:

As you would imagine I listen to a lot of Brian Fallon, TGA, THC, and the Revival tour got me into Chuck Ragan and Dave Hause.

Besides all that I like Slobberbone, The Replacements, Vampire Weekend, Bobby Bare Jr. (freaking mega bonus points if anyone out here knows him and likes him as much as I do), Queens of the Stone age, The National, Seasick Steve, The Wombats, Audioslave, Brand New...

I am also, somewhat shamefully, a bit into EDM, mostly because I am a young fella and I go out a lot.

And that's all I can think of right now, if there is anything you want to know about me, let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction   My introduction Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:15 pm

Welcome to the forum!

Let me just say I'm off to study film next year as well and your music taste is great...as is your profile name.

High Five 
Back to top Go down
Vanderlyle Geek
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Vanderlyle Geek

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction   My introduction Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:22 pm

The Last Jukebox Romeo wrote:
Welcome to the forum!

Let me just say I'm off to study film next year as well and your music taste is great...as is your profile name.

High Five 
Thanks mate Smile
Yeah, for the last couple of months I really really got into the National, I think they are truely amazing.
Do you have any film work you can show me? Allways interested in a future film student that is into Gaslight Wink
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction   My introduction Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:23 pm

Welcome to the forum and have fun
Back to top Go down
Vanderlyle Geek
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Vanderlyle Geek

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction   My introduction Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:26 pm

Anya_TGA wrote:
Welcome to the forum and have fun
Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction   My introduction Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:46 pm

Vanderlyle Geek wrote:
The Last Jukebox Romeo wrote:
Welcome to the forum!

High Five 
Thanks mate Smile
Yeah, for the last couple of months I really really got into the National, I think they are truely amazing.
Do you have any film work you can show me? Allways interested in a future film student that is into Gaslight Wink
I literally can't stop listening to The National at the moment...Trouble Will Find Me is my favorite album of 2013 Very Happy And I'm working on something new in College at the moment so I'll try and get that on here as soon as its all come together...all my old stuff was wiped when my computer went Sad
I'll love to see some of your stuff as well.
Back to top Go down
Vanderlyle Geek
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Vanderlyle Geek

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction   My introduction Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:34 am

As for my work, I haven't got a lot to show at this moment, since my external HDD died a couple of months ago, and most of my newer stuff is on a HDD at work, which I can't access now

but I am waiting for a video that I made to get published online, once that happened I will post it here Smile
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction   My introduction Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:19 am

Welcome to the forum, Zwollebro
Back to top Go down
Vanderlyle Geek
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Vanderlyle Geek

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction   My introduction Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:40 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Welcome to the forum, Zwollebro
Or Zwollywood as they say Wink, thanks buddy!
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction   My introduction Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:44 pm

Welcome. Be sure to check out the sPam thread
Back to top Go down
Vanderlyle Geek
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Vanderlyle Geek

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction   My introduction Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:49 pm

where would one find that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction   My introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My introduction
Page 1 of 1