DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drunk Thread

Go down 
+54
Ryan
EyesOnThatCadillac
Jables
Definitely_Josef
MKULTRA
Paddy
bringiton_ty
Kosburn59
SubconsciousRitual
YouCanCallMeSally
sickgirl
A_Regular
LuceroDiehard
kirstyt
Klown
DeathoftheCool
plugga
mirrorenigma
Ryan!
HorribleCrowe
eremitapa
TGAFAN25
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Don Carlo
Labhras
Camus
Harbortown
IKeeptheDiner
riversedge
ThisMachineKillsFascists
kkent16
drifter69
Gaslight23
StopAndSlideToTheRight
Philo
Holland
fullcollapse
GraveRobbers
NeverTrustAJunkie
Jaywalk
sara.furry
Jay
undead and buried
colmillionaire
ShieldYourEyes
Crockin
clashcityrocker
micwatson
kieran
redinthemorn
steph
Daire
loazis
JoshRaymond
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

Drunk Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:25 am

i agree, that band is fucking incredible
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:01 am

JoshRaymond wrote:
do it man its almost better than whiskey and coke

i have yet to find anything better than the whiskey/coke combo.
either way, i feel totally out of step with this thread, what with having ovaries and all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:32 pm

after last night I am never drinking again
Back to top Go down
Jay
A Contender
A Contender
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:11 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
after last night I am never drinking again

Suuuure you aren't. Give it 24 hours and you'll be as good as new and ready to get hammered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:16 pm

haha you're right Jay....just gonna take a while.

Also Captain Morgan mixed with Mountain Dew is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Philo
Wooderson
Wooderson
Philo

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Sitting here wuite drunk, been drinking cans of guinnes from 11 o'clock this morning. School was in the all-irelandn schools gaa finals, drank a few cans on the way down. We won! Serious reason to celebrate, only home there 20mins ago, is there a better combo than dark rum and brown lemonade??

Cant wait til this weekend, my birthday and the parrty continues! anyone here drink 'Belfast/Irish Car Bomb' shots or any recommendations for good shots/combos/mixes/
Back to top Go down
Jay
A Contender
A Contender
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:24 am

Creme Soda Plus Whiskey...

it's a good choice lol.
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:13 am

Guys, if it is green and smells like paint, don't drink it.

Don't drink 5 in a row either.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:57 pm

Philo wrote:
Sitting here wuite drunk, been drinking cans of guinnes from 11 o'clock this morning. School was in the all-irelandn schools gaa finals, drank a few cans on the way down. We won! Serious reason to celebrate, only home there 20mins ago, is there a better combo than dark rum and brown lemonade??

Cant wait til this weekend, my birthday and the parrty continues! anyone here drink 'Belfast/Irish Car Bomb' shots or any recommendations for good shots/combos/mixes/

brown lemonade?? that sounds disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Philo
Wooderson
Wooderson
Philo

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:26 pm

Brown lemonade is the greatest beverage known to man, well almost, red lemonade is pretty unreal aswell. Mix either of them with rum or whiskey (or both!) and ur setup for the night!
Back to top Go down
StopAndSlideToTheRight
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
StopAndSlideToTheRight

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:41 pm

Heyyy, thought I might aswell contrjbute to this thread now, Just had a good night duwn by the lake Very Happy
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:59 am

@philo--

but what exactly is brown lemonade?

i feel like that's a setup to a really lame joke.

but seriously. i want to know.
Back to top Go down
Philo
Wooderson
Wooderson
Philo

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:00 pm

Its exactly what it says on the tin - lemonade thats brown (or really dark red). I think its only avaliable here in ireland, it has a slightly different taste than normal lemonade haha

Discovered another new mix - Malibu and Irn Bru - Malibru! Tastes unreal!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:25 pm

oh, weird. i thought it was a mixed drink or something special.
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:22 pm

Are brown lemonade and red lemonade the same thing?
Back to top Go down
Philo
Wooderson
Wooderson
Philo

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:36 pm

Think so, more or less like. Theres not really much difference in the taste between the two
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:58 pm

Damn, I just took out my phone in class to show this chick a photo of my room and much to my surprise I see 4 pictures of one of my best friends lying practically naked on a staircase pop up in my gallery. I seriously can't remember what the hell happened last Friday, but I'll just suppose it was really awesome though.
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:09 pm

Being drunk on saturday night with my friends at a party resulted in me being taken to hospital with a dislocated knee and spending 5 hours in hospital ha
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:58 am

Got hammered with people who im going to miss when i move.... i will forever love Texas and the people here... damn i want to cry
Back to top Go down
Philo
Wooderson
Wooderson
Philo

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:56 pm

Gaslight23 wrote:
Being drunk on saturday night with my friends at a party resulted in me being taken to hospital with a dislocated knee and spending 5 hours in hospital ha

Haha not fun! Drunken injuries are theee worst! Never broken a bone or dislocated a knee though.

Climbed a wall at a house party last week and made a less than graceful landing over the side of an oil tank which resulted in a badly bruised shoulder and side, still aches :L
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:47 pm

Philo wrote:
Gaslight23 wrote:

Haha not fun! Drunken injuries are theee worst! Never broken a bone or dislocated a knee though.

Climbed a wall at a house party last week and made a less than graceful landing over the side of an oil tank which resulted in a badly bruised shoulder and side, still aches :L

Haha yours sounds just as painful
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 6:40 am

campus office caught me drunk pissing on campus., gave me a warning and said i would get arrested if they saw me again.

Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:06 am

Finished my degree yesterday and man was I drunk. Last exam straight to the SU for a few pints then a School of Geography drink reception where 2 pints of wine where consumed and then for the rest of the night I was on the dark rum and coke. Safe to say I now feel horrendous.
Back to top Go down
drifter69
Wooderson
Wooderson
drifter69

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:57 am

feeling like shit today myself,went to see a few local bands and ending up drinking alot of morgan spiced,gotta get back on it tonight though while watching the boxing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mafiamusic.proboards99.com
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:26 am

kieran wrote:
Finished my degree yesterday and man was I drunk. Last exam straight to the SU for a few pints then a School of Geography drink reception where 2 pints of wine where consumed and then for the rest of the night I was on the dark rum and coke. Safe to say I now feel horrendous.

Congrats! Can't wait to finish Uni, absolutely sick of it at this stage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drunk Thread
Page 4 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next