DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

F@%# My Life Thread

Go down 
+2
efofex
lynchyeatspizza
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lynchyeatspizza
Wooderson
Wooderson
lynchyeatspizza

F@%# My Life Thread Empty
PostSubject: F@%# My Life Thread   F@%# My Life Thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:55 am

Today, I woke up at 2.40am for a 12 hour charity relay, so now I'm about to have an ice bath. FML.

Feel free to add your own!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lynchy911
efofex
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
efofex

PostSubject: Re: F@%# My Life Thread   F@%# My Life Thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:17 pm

There are like 4 wildfires within 30 miles of my house, there's ash on my car every morning, we're being advised not to go outside because of the smokey air, and now we might need to evacuate because the fires are getting closer. FML. :[
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: F@%# My Life Thread   F@%# My Life Thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:56 pm

I've been sick the last two days...
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: F@%# My Life Thread   F@%# My Life Thread Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:34 am

efofex wrote:
There are like 4 wildfires within 30 miles of my house, there's ash on my car every morning, we're being advised not to go outside because of the smokey air, and now we might need to evacuate because the fires are getting closer. FML. :[

californias always burning up! 30 miles within my house, i would round up my pets, family, favorite possessions, pictures, etc., and get the hell out of there.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: F@%# My Life Thread   F@%# My Life Thread Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:34 am

simo wrote:

feel better! hope its not the swine flu...ha just kidding
Back to top Go down
lynchyeatspizza
Wooderson
Wooderson
lynchyeatspizza

PostSubject: Re: F@%# My Life Thread   F@%# My Life Thread Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:38 am

Broke up with my girlfriend. Sadly, I'm now happier than I was before hand. So sort of a half FML.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lynchy911
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: F@%# My Life Thread   F@%# My Life Thread Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:36 am

lynchyeatspizza wrote:
Broke up with my girlfriend. Sadly, I'm now happier than I was before hand. So sort of a half FML.
sorry kid. you sound like youre doing okay already. the older you get, the more grateful you are for experiences like this.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: F@%# My Life Thread   F@%# My Life Thread Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:26 am

steph wrote:
simo wrote:

feel better! hope its not the swine flu...ha just kidding

I was unwell last week, thought it might be it, but never got a high temperature; I called it 'piglet flu'
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
efofex
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
efofex

PostSubject: Re: F@%# My Life Thread   F@%# My Life Thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:11 pm

steph wrote:
efofex wrote:

californias always burning up! 30 miles within my house, i would round up my pets, family, favorite possessions, pictures, etc., and get the hell out of there.

Seriously. The closest one to me (the Station/La Canada fire) is less than 2 miles away, but it's well on its way to being contained. Still, it's hot to betsies.
Back to top Go down
thecosmickid
Wooderson
Wooderson
thecosmickid

PostSubject: Re: F@%# My Life Thread   F@%# My Life Thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:33 am

I've been sick the last couple of days and I probably can't go to a thing tomorrow that cost 85 dollars. YAY, FML
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F@%# My Life Thread   F@%# My Life Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

F@%# My Life Thread
Page 1 of 1