DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stream of ACL show Saturday

Go down 
+3
Daire
Bea
cmigs
7 posters
AuthorMessage
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

Stream of ACL show Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Stream of ACL show Saturday   Stream of ACL show Saturday Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:40 pm

Here - http://www.aclfestival.com/webcast/

2:30 pm central time on Saturday.

Can someone record this? Going to be out at the time.
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Stream of ACL show Saturday   Stream of ACL show Saturday Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:21 pm

i can record the audio... is anyone going to watch this?
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: Stream of ACL show Saturday   Stream of ACL show Saturday Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:33 pm

On now...
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Stream of ACL show Saturday   Stream of ACL show Saturday Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:47 pm

i'm having troubles with the recording xD so not audio from me..
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: Stream of ACL show Saturday   Stream of ACL show Saturday Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:45 pm

here's what was shown on the webcast.

Stay Lucky
Bring It On
The Diamond Church Street Choir
Old White Lincoln
Even Cowgirls Get The Blues
Old Haunts
The Spirit of Jazz
Great Expectations
The '59 Sound
Miles Davis and The Cool
American Slang
The Queen of Lower Chelsea
Here's Looking At You, Kid
The Backseat

I have a capture but the file is huge and incredibly difficult to work with. I'll try to convert it and get it up on Youtube eventually.
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Stream of ACL show Saturday   Stream of ACL show Saturday Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:32 am

ral wrote:
I'll try to convert it and get it up on Youtube eventually.
that would be great Smile
i've got most of the set recorded, maybe i'll be able to upload it too if anyone is interested..
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

PostSubject: Re: Stream of ACL show Saturday   Stream of ACL show Saturday Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:37 pm

Bea wrote:
ral wrote:
I'll try to convert it and get it up on Youtube eventually.
that would be great Smile
i've got most of the set recorded, maybe i'll be able to upload it too if anyone is interested..

yes, very much interested!
Back to top Go down
AngelHair
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Stream of ACL show Saturday   Stream of ACL show Saturday Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:11 pm

I would be very interested as well! I was there Saturday right in the front! I've been looking for decent footage ever since so I could relive the amazingness that it was!

I would appreciate it so much!
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Stream of ACL show Saturday   Stream of ACL show Saturday Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:05 am

i'll try to upload it this week, but quality is not great so don't come complaining later... :p
Back to top Go down
AngelHair
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Stream of ACL show Saturday   Stream of ACL show Saturday Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:16 pm

No complaints! Promise! I just want to relive it reallly bad. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Stream of ACL show Saturday   Stream of ACL show Saturday Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:49 am

ACL Festival 2010
9 october 2010

01 Stay Lucky
02 Bring It On
03 The Diamond Church Street Choir
04 Old White Lincoln
05 Even Cowgirls Get the Blues
06 Old Haunts
07 The Spirit of Jazz
08 Great Expectations
09 The '59 Sound
10 Miles Davis and The Cool
11 American Slang
12 The Queen of Lower Chelsea
13 Here's Looking at You, Kid
14 The Backseat

http://rapidshare.com/files/425731028/The_Gaslight_Anthem_-_ACL_Festival_2010.rar

not perfect quality. the first two songs are missing, it starts in the middle of Diamond Church.. and it stops to buffer a couple of times by the end... it's a FLV file, but works great with FLVPlayer or GOM Player.
Back to top Go down
benalgeroy
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
benalgeroy

PostSubject: Re: Stream of ACL show Saturday   Stream of ACL show Saturday Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:53 am

Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
AngelHair
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Stream of ACL show Saturday   Stream of ACL show Saturday Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:12 pm

AHHHH! I watched the whole thing just now, and I saw my husband and I upfront . LOL

OK, lemme tell you a little about what happened...

We drove 8 hrs really just to see TGA play. Muse were playing later that night like 8 pm on the same stage, so the Muse kids (fans)... they literally camped there SITTING since 8 am. So when we got to their stage, the Muse kids did not want to move.

They boo'ed every band that took that stage including TGA. When TGA started playing, they all stood up and formed this blockade with their bodies to stop anyone from getting anywhere close to the front, and were bragging about it. I even heard one dude say, "So who are theseee losers?", when they took the stage. Mad

That was it, I started complaining outloud. Saying stuff like, "we're not even hear to see Muse, I wanna see TGA and they blocked me!, (I'm only 5' 3" to begin with) I was so mad. Some lady (twilight fan im guessing) decided to let us pass and go upfront if we promised we weren't staying after TGA. (God forbid we took their spots. Rolling Eyes lol ) I promised and thanked her and then she talked to the other Muse dorks and it was like the Red Sea parted...LOL we moved up front.

All around us were Muse fans, wIth neon sunglasses on and their Muse shirts. Some sat down during TGA's set. Some were giving a thumb's down to them, some where making fun of the music...some where boo'ing. It was the rudest , most immature group of fans I have ever encountered. It just made me scream sing TGA's songs right in their ears even louder. Twisted Evil I sorta liked a couple of Muse's songs, but because of how their fans acted to the other groups that took the stage and most of all,.. TGA, I cannot stomach listening to Muse anymore.

Brian even mentioned something like, ... he knows that people are their to see Muse, and they're really good live, etc. Then this shrill screaming came from the audience..you could swear it was like mentioning New Kids On The Block back in '88. Screaming from guys and girls...lol They almost didn't stop screaming and applauding, just because he mentioned "their" group. I hope it was worth the 12hrs of being sunburnt, sitting, guarding their sacred spots, and being rude to see their group's "costumes and lights show".../sarcasm.

As for us, we jammed out. I think they noticed us, we were the only ones in that section, singing every word, jumping up and down. He saw my husband and I pumping our red fans in the air and during "The '59 Sound" he made the motions with his hands (like this --> cheers lol ) for us to keep doing it! and when we did, he laughed LOL You could see it in the vid right after '59 Sound ends.

We love this band so much. Amazing. It was simply amazing and was the best weekend ever, because of them. It was so worth the drive!!

He said something like it was being recorded for T'.V. in New York ??...If a dvd is in the works, I want it.

Thank you so much for taking the time to put this up for us to watch! It truly brought back memories of the best weekend ever!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stream of ACL show Saturday   Stream of ACL show Saturday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stream of ACL show Saturday
Page 1 of 1