DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Incredible Old School Video [TGA at Fest 6, 2007]

Go down 
+20
J.B.R.
LuceroDiehard
Blue_Collar_Man
40 Miler
steady now steady now
JJW319
riversedge
NeverTrustAJunkie
DaveSavedTheDay
PFREEZY
vamike
steph
IKeeptheDiner
loazis
Daire
Jay
Johnny99
ral
Vibes
TGAFAN25
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

Incredible Old School Video [TGA at Fest 6, 2007] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incredible Old School Video [TGA at Fest 6, 2007]   Incredible Old School Video [TGA at Fest 6, 2007] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:59 pm

how could I have missed this before; it's great; and I love it when Benny gets stuck in too at the end

was anyone on this forum there at the time? one of those hgarcore fans at the front and on stage?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
40 Miler
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Incredible Old School Video [TGA at Fest 6, 2007]   Incredible Old School Video [TGA at Fest 6, 2007] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:25 am

Pretty much every band i see has crowds like this. Best shows in the world.
Back to top Go down
Blue_Collar_Man
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Blue_Collar_Man

PostSubject: Re: Incredible Old School Video [TGA at Fest 6, 2007]   Incredible Old School Video [TGA at Fest 6, 2007] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:11 pm

wow, that show is amazing!!!!
i'm spending too much time on Youtube... vimeo is my new field !
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: Incredible Old School Video [TGA at Fest 6, 2007]   Incredible Old School Video [TGA at Fest 6, 2007] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:29 pm

FULL 35 MINUTE VIDEO AT

http://vimeo.com/451871
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
J.B.R.
A Contender
A Contender
J.B.R.

PostSubject: Re: Incredible Old School Video [TGA at Fest 6, 2007]   Incredible Old School Video [TGA at Fest 6, 2007] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:48 pm

PFREEZY wrote:
Yeah, the shows need to get crazier.

how crazy can the shows get when they are now packed with teenage girls who NEED to get to the front. Any roughhousing and they'll give you the hairy eyeball. This ruined it for me at the last gaslight concert.
Back to top Go down
Blue_Collar_Man
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Blue_Collar_Man

PostSubject: Re: Incredible Old School Video [TGA at Fest 6, 2007]   Incredible Old School Video [TGA at Fest 6, 2007] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:51 pm

and mostly these girls have a FULL backpack on their back and dancing just 'that much' so it's terrible for the people next er behind them Smile
Back to top Go down
Zapuda
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Incredible Old School Video [TGA at Fest 6, 2007]   Incredible Old School Video [TGA at Fest 6, 2007] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:58 am

J.B.R. wrote:
PFREEZY wrote:

how crazy can the shows get when they are now packed with teenage girls who NEED to get to the front. Any roughhousing and they'll give you the hairy eyeball. This ruined it for me at the last gaslight concert.

That's a bit disconcerting. I've seen Gaslight 5 times, last time was on the American Slang tour up until that point there crowds didn't have a teenybopper insight. Which was always one of the special things to me about Gaslight crowds, but it was bound to happen eventually I suppose.
Back to top Go down
YouCanCallMeSally
A Contender
A Contender
YouCanCallMeSally

PostSubject: Re: Incredible Old School Video [TGA at Fest 6, 2007]   Incredible Old School Video [TGA at Fest 6, 2007] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:24 pm

Ahahaha this is beyond cool!!! Must have been a hell of a good time!!!
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/rubychaos
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Incredible Old School Video [TGA at Fest 6, 2007]   Incredible Old School Video [TGA at Fest 6, 2007] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:13 am

Zapuda wrote:
J.B.R. wrote:
PFREEZY wrote:

That's a bit disconcerting. I've seen Gaslight 5 times, last time was on the American Slang tour up until that point there crowds didn't have a teenybopper insight. Which was always one of the special things to me about Gaslight crowds, but it was bound to happen eventually I suppose.

Are they really packed with teenage girls though? Keep in mind, some of us girls are small and may look like teens (hence that article about Cambridge) but we're not. We're just small and need the front so we can see and so we don't get crushed in the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Reinvent good times
A Contender
A Contender
Reinvent good times

PostSubject: Re: Incredible Old School Video [TGA at Fest 6, 2007]   Incredible Old School Video [TGA at Fest 6, 2007] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:30 pm

that video to Contender in a driveway was unreal. Amazing how far they've come in 5 years or so...loved it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incredible Old School Video [TGA at Fest 6, 2007]   Incredible Old School Video [TGA at Fest 6, 2007] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Incredible Old School Video [TGA at Fest 6, 2007]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2