DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Behold the Hurricane live video (HQ video from the Troubador)

Go down 
+9
TGAFAN25
Bea
Jerseyrain
Debonair
NeverTrustAJunkie
bt211
Harbortown
JukeboxJuliet
simo
13 posters
AuthorMessage
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

Behold the Hurricane live video (HQ video from the Troubador) Empty
PostSubject: Behold the Hurricane live video (HQ video from the Troubador)   Behold the Hurricane live video (HQ video from the Troubador) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:26 pm

http://vimeo.com/30565948

Hopefully we'll see more of these soon...
Back to top Go down
JukeboxJuliet
A Contender
A Contender
JukeboxJuliet

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Hurricane live video (HQ video from the Troubador)   Behold the Hurricane live video (HQ video from the Troubador) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:15 pm

Oh my my.... yes please!
I can't wait to see the video from the entire show - hopefully it will be out soon!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Hurricane live video (HQ video from the Troubador)   Behold the Hurricane live video (HQ video from the Troubador) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:32 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ex64GRv_ls

Uploaded the clip for everyone's convenience (AND FOR MY ETERNAL HUNGER FOR VIEWS)!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Hurricane live video (HQ video from the Troubador)   Behold the Hurricane live video (HQ video from the Troubador) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 9:12 pm

Here's the MP3 : http://www.mediafire.com/?ifiuel8wheck1q9
Back to top Go down
bt211
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Hurricane live video (HQ video from the Troubador)   Behold the Hurricane live video (HQ video from the Troubador) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 10:46 pm

AWESOME !!! I just watched it twice from the fb link, once in standard and once in full screen.

(Can even see myself in the video)
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Hurricane live video (HQ video from the Troubador)   Behold the Hurricane live video (HQ video from the Troubador) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:19 am

Man. They're just so lovely. Thanks for that upload!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Hurricane live video (HQ video from the Troubador)   Behold the Hurricane live video (HQ video from the Troubador) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:23 am

Great to hear a good quality version of this song, brought back memories of the NYC show

Is it just me or do the guitars sound a little off, not a major deal breaker or anything, they just don't sound as clean as I remember like the NYC show(yes I know this is the l.a. show).Maybe its because its the sound board recording or something

Still awesome, can't wait for more
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Hurricane live video (HQ video from the Troubador)   Behold the Hurricane live video (HQ video from the Troubador) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:55 pm

If they recorded the show like this do you reckon theres a chance of a dvd release of it in the future?
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Hurricane live video (HQ video from the Troubador)   Behold the Hurricane live video (HQ video from the Troubador) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:30 pm

jerseyrain wrote:
If they recorded the show like this do you reckon theres a chance of a dvd release of it in the future?
enola posted somewhere that the whole show had been recorded and, according to Ian, it will be on Fuse some time in the future
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Hurricane live video (HQ video from the Troubador)   Behold the Hurricane live video (HQ video from the Troubador) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:57 pm

Cool that will be good. Would be nice to own a copy to watch whenever though.
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Hurricane live video (HQ video from the Troubador)   Behold the Hurricane live video (HQ video from the Troubador) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:21 pm

This is absolutely incredible. Gives me the chills
Back to top Go down
jzancan
A Contender
A Contender
jzancan

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Hurricane live video (HQ video from the Troubador)   Behold the Hurricane live video (HQ video from the Troubador) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 6:16 pm

Now THIS would have been a good video for Behold the Hurricane. Brian's theatrics totally caught the mood of the song better than the footage and actor in the video did (wasn't a big fan of the video).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/users/jzancan
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Hurricane live video (HQ video from the Troubador)   Behold the Hurricane live video (HQ video from the Troubador) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:43 pm

i so wish there were some more of these!!
Back to top Go down
n_nicole
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
n_nicole

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Hurricane live video (HQ video from the Troubador)   Behold the Hurricane live video (HQ video from the Troubador) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:39 pm

Oh. This is absolutely beautiful. I've seen this one like a thousand times, and it never gets bored or whatever. Pure gold. Brian = legend. <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/n1collie
TroubleHunter
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
TroubleHunter

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Hurricane live video (HQ video from the Troubador)   Behold the Hurricane live video (HQ video from the Troubador) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:48 pm

http://www.relix.com/video/artist-exclusives/2011/12/14/the-horrible-crowes-never-tear-us-apart

Just found the HQ version of the Never tear us apart cover they did at this show.. I know there's a HQ video of ladykiller too but I think it's been posted all ready. Hopefully there's more of these to come.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/HighLonesome
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Hurricane live video (HQ video from the Troubador)   Behold the Hurricane live video (HQ video from the Troubador) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Behold the Hurricane live video (HQ video from the Troubador)
Page 1 of 1