DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

when did you first see TGA live? (poll)

Go down 
+28
Refused
Vibes
wonderson189
Perry
Stevearm
pookieray
madsmom
thecosmickid
-spy
Little Eden
xstevenbx
Casey
amberfoyd
SmilinSkullRing
colmillionaire
talley
ilockyer
NeverTrustAJunkie
mercyandaminute
Jeff
TGAFAN25
kieran
simo
theBasemen
ExitEnglish
19thirty
loazis
steady now steady now
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

when did you first see TGA live?
when did you first see TGA live? (poll) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%when did you first see TGA live? (poll) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
when did you first see TGA live? (poll) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%when did you first see TGA live? (poll) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
when did you first see TGA live? (poll) - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%when did you first see TGA live? (poll) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
when did you first see TGA live? (poll) - Page 2 Vote_lcap26%when did you first see TGA live? (poll) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 26% [ 18 ]
when did you first see TGA live? (poll) - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%when did you first see TGA live? (poll) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 34 ]
when did you first see TGA live? (poll) - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%when did you first see TGA live? (poll) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 68

AuthorMessage
madsmom
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
madsmom

when did you first see TGA live? (poll) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: when did you first see TGA live? (poll)   when did you first see TGA live? (poll) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:57 am

July 21, 2010 @ the wiltern they were amazing , I can't wait to see them in NYC!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
pookieray
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: when did you first see TGA live? (poll)   when did you first see TGA live? (poll) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:08 am

October 21, 2008 on the Rise Against tour w/Alkaline Trio and Thrice at Jannus Landing in St Pete, definitely a good show except for a drunk girl who wanted to ask a million questions about the band since I was the only person close to her singing along to Gaslight. Also saw them two days later in the afternoon at Park Avenue and later that night at the House of Blues in Orlando.
Back to top Go down
Stevearm
Wooderson
Wooderson
Stevearm

PostSubject: Re: when did you first see TGA live? (poll)   when did you first see TGA live? (poll) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:32 am

about 3 weeks ago in LA at The Wiltern Very Happy amazing show
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevearm
Perry
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: when did you first see TGA live? (poll)   when did you first see TGA live? (poll) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:43 am

Hovefestivalen 2009, (around 21 of June) it was the festivals recommendations site that got me into them at first.
Back to top Go down
wonderson189
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
wonderson189

PostSubject: Re: when did you first see TGA live? (poll)   when did you first see TGA live? (poll) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:52 pm

saw them headlining august 2009 at the Ogden theater
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: when did you first see TGA live? (poll)   when did you first see TGA live? (poll) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:20 pm

2008 at Asbury Lanes. A show I'll never forget.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
Refused
A Contender
A Contender
Refused

PostSubject: Re: when did you first see TGA live? (poll)   when did you first see TGA live? (poll) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:14 am

Saw them at Rough Trade records in London on the 22nd August 2008, then went to see them in London, Manchester and Nottingham. That was an absolutely amazing few days spent with a good friend that I really don't see enough any more.
Feels like a lifetime ago now.
Back to top Go down
http://acriddissonance.wordpress.com
brianisbae
A Contender
A Contender
brianisbae

PostSubject: Re: when did you first see TGA live? (poll)   when did you first see TGA live? (poll) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:06 pm

October 17, 2009. They were in my town back in 08, and I found out about them like a month after. I wish I could have gone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: when did you first see TGA live? (poll)   when did you first see TGA live? (poll) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:08 pm

08 at San Jose State
Back to top Go down
LondonCalling
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: when did you first see TGA live? (poll)   when did you first see TGA live? (poll) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:28 am

Hyde Park 09...with the bonus of Springsteen on stage for '59 Sound...and Fallon again later for 'No Surrender'.

Good day.
Back to top Go down
gp
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
gp

PostSubject: Re: when did you first see TGA live? (poll)   when did you first see TGA live? (poll) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:08 pm

Saw them open for Thursday NYE 07 at Starland Ballroom and then a few weeks later saw them play the Court Tavern basement in New Bruswick NJ
Back to top Go down
JonnyisRFC
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
JonnyisRFC

PostSubject: Re: when did you first see TGA live? (poll)   when did you first see TGA live? (poll) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:58 pm

2009 playing with Springsteen at Glastonbury.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: when did you first see TGA live? (poll)   when did you first see TGA live? (poll) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:20 pm

Been listening since '08 but first saw them in Manchester in '09. Tried to see them a few months earlier but couldn't get a ticket and ended up going to see Pigeon Detectives 'cause there was nowt else on (pretty dire).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when did you first see TGA live? (poll)   when did you first see TGA live? (poll) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

when did you first see TGA live? (poll)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2