DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Sink Or Swim pressing

Go down 
+2
19thirty
built2last25
6 posters
AuthorMessage
built2last25
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
built2last25

New Sink Or Swim pressing Empty
PostSubject: New Sink Or Swim pressing   New Sink Or Swim pressing Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:06 pm

Just wanted to let anyone know who might be interested that Gunner Records has a new pressing of Sink Or Swim on Red available now.
Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: New Sink Or Swim pressing   New Sink Or Swim pressing Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:42 pm

If it was a diff color ..I would consider. Already have a red pressing (2nd US). Wish Gunner would stay away from colors that have already been pressed! This will just make it more confusing for those who collect!

Once someone gets one ..post a pic! Like to see if it's a diff red than the other pressing tho. It's very possible!
Back to top Go down
built2last25
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
built2last25

PostSubject: Re: New Sink Or Swim pressing   New Sink Or Swim pressing Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:52 pm

I should have one in a couple weeks I ordered mine yesterday. Of course it has to get to Jersey first but the last time I ordered from him I got it within a week so I'll post a pic when I get it.
Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: New Sink Or Swim pressing   New Sink Or Swim pressing Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:02 pm

built2last25 wrote:
I should have one in a couple weeks I ordered mine yesterday. Of course it has to get to Jersey first but the last time I ordered from him I got it within a week so I'll post a pic when I get it.

Cool..Like to see it before I message him. Yeah he's usually pretty quick shipping them out. How much did it come to in US dollars? Haven't ordered from him in awhile.
Back to top Go down
built2last25
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
built2last25

PostSubject: Re: New Sink Or Swim pressing   New Sink Or Swim pressing Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:41 pm

it was 19 euros total so like 25 bucks
Back to top Go down
xorcist
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: New Sink Or Swim pressing   New Sink Or Swim pressing Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:01 am

If the red is actually different, I'll pick this up.

Gunner is usually really quick about shipping. I think I got my last one in less then a week.
Back to top Go down
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: New Sink Or Swim pressing   New Sink Or Swim pressing Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:27 pm

Where did you order it from, link me.
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com
built2last25
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
built2last25

PostSubject: Re: New Sink Or Swim pressing   New Sink Or Swim pressing Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:46 pm

Just go on gunner records myspace and message him. He usually will get back to you within a day or two. http://www.myspace.com/gunnerrec
Back to top Go down
ExitEnglish
A Contender
A Contender
ExitEnglish

PostSubject: Re: New Sink Or Swim pressing   New Sink Or Swim pressing Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:31 pm

is it /500 again
Back to top Go down
built2last25
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
built2last25

PostSubject: Re: New Sink Or Swim pressing   New Sink Or Swim pressing Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:48 am

not sure i didnt ask but i would guess so.
Back to top Go down
ExitEnglish
A Contender
A Contender
ExitEnglish

PostSubject: Re: New Sink Or Swim pressing   New Sink Or Swim pressing Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:27 am

i emailed a few days ago and haven't heard back, did it take a while for anyone else?
Back to top Go down
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: New Sink Or Swim pressing   New Sink Or Swim pressing Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:41 am

I did the whole email thing before and waited a few days then i got a vague answer. I'd rather just buy from a webstore than do this run around.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: New Sink Or Swim pressing   New Sink Or Swim pressing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:02 am

Gunner Records have now told me that the release date was last Friday (I assume that menas 30 July), that the vinyl colour is clear red, that 500 were made, and that the new pressing has minor artwork changes (a new Gunner Records logo, LC-Code and a barcode on the back).
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
xorcist
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: New Sink Or Swim pressing   New Sink Or Swim pressing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:52 am

I wish it was another color besides clear red...I'm not sure if it's worth picking it up since there is already a clear red version. I guess I'll wait to see a picture.
Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: New Sink Or Swim pressing   New Sink Or Swim pressing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:14 pm

xorcist wrote:
I wish it was another color besides clear red...I'm not sure if it's worth picking it up since there is already a clear red version. I guess I'll wait to see a picture.

Probably gonna be exactly the same color.
Back to top Go down
ExitEnglish
A Contender
A Contender
ExitEnglish

PostSubject: Re: New Sink Or Swim pressing   New Sink Or Swim pressing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:50 am

i'm not gonna rush to get this one, mostly cause it's on red again. i have other pressings and other bands to get.
Back to top Go down
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: New Sink Or Swim pressing   New Sink Or Swim pressing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:08 am

Someone please post pics when they get it.
Back to top Go down
built2last25
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
built2last25

PostSubject: Re: New Sink Or Swim pressing   New Sink Or Swim pressing Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:48 pm

New Sink Or Swim pressing Dsc01613
Back to top Go down
built2last25
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
built2last25

PostSubject: Re: New Sink Or Swim pressing   New Sink Or Swim pressing Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:49 pm

New Sink Or Swim pressing Dsc01614
Back to top Go down
built2last25
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
built2last25

PostSubject: Re: New Sink Or Swim pressing   New Sink Or Swim pressing Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:50 pm

New Sink Or Swim pressing Dsc01615
Back to top Go down
built2last25
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
built2last25

PostSubject: Re: New Sink Or Swim pressing   New Sink Or Swim pressing Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:56 pm

New Sink Or Swim pressing Dsc01616
Back to top Go down
built2last25
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
built2last25

PostSubject: Re: New Sink Or Swim pressing   New Sink Or Swim pressing Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:59 pm

ok so the one on the left is the hellbent press and the right is obviously gunner and I included some pics of the differences on the back of the sleeve compared to gunners old sleeves. the one on top is the new pressing.
Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: New Sink Or Swim pressing   New Sink Or Swim pressing Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:49 pm

Ah for the $25...I think I'm gonna pass. Not enough of a difference for me.
Back to top Go down
xorcist
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: New Sink Or Swim pressing   New Sink Or Swim pressing Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:18 am

19thirty wrote:
Ah for the $25...I think I'm gonna pass. Not enough of a difference for me.

I'm with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Sink Or Swim pressing   New Sink Or Swim pressing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Sink Or Swim pressing
Page 1 of 1