DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]

Go down 
+36
Christophe
DeathoftheCool
azlisa
AngryJohnnyN1930
wonderson189
carryon820
Daire
Little Eden
SmilinSkullRing
Izzy Eviel
TGAFAN25
talley
loazis
Midnight Rambler
steph
DaveSavedTheDay
QueenOfTheBronx
Reinvent good times
Perry
ExitEnglish
cola-connoisseur
randomhero78
massie1903
J_Schooly
CluckyB
simo
Jaywalk
Jeff
Jack
sidekicksuicide
rhg5010
IKeeptheDiner
MKULTRA
colmillionaire
Ryan
Vibes
40 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5] Empty
PostSubject: The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]   The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:11 pm

Alright everybody. It's time. Time to vote for the Top 25 Gaslight Anthem songs as of July 2010. Here are the rules:

1. Vote for 25 and only 25 songs
2. Rank them 1-25. Points will be assigned so the higher the rank, the higher the points (ie Your favorite song gets 25 points, the 25th song gets 1 point)
3. Vote only for songs on Sink or Swim, SeƱor and the Queen, The '59 Sound, American Slang and Covers.
4. Live songs other than covers will not be counted. (ie Vote for Trusty Chords, not Trusty Chords live at wherever)

The deadline for voting will be August 1

Please email me your votes in a text or Word document with your ranks 1-25. When you email me your votes, post here that you've emailed them to me. Do not post your rankings here.

My email address is shapdaddy [at] gmail [dot] com.

Cheers! Can't wait to see what comes of this!
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
Ryan
A Contender
A Contender
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]   The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:35 pm

That was easier than I expected! Just e-mailed it.
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]   The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:36 pm

I'm having a much harder time...wow
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
MKULTRA
Wooderson
Wooderson
MKULTRA

PostSubject: Re: The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]   The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:47 pm

just sent my picks

i didn't find it too hard, i already had a 25 song gaslight playlist, so i just had to sort them.
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]   The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:55 pm

im going for the whole, delete from a playlist until i get 25 then order method. it's incredibly harder than i thought.

ps- i feel like a hipster trying to go through these songs. thinking which ones need the votes because others are popular.
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]   The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:26 pm

finished it up and emailed
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
rhg5010
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]   The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:07 pm

putting them in order by what i want to sing along to in my car on this, a day off work. Making the CD and going for a drive. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/JabarPSU
sidekicksuicide
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
sidekicksuicide

PostSubject: Re: The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]   The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:14 pm

IKeeptheDiner wrote:
im going for the whole, delete from a playlist until i get 25 then order method. it's incredibly harder than i thought.

Yeah, that's what I'm doing. It's rough. I got it down to 30 songs but I can't figure out which 5 to cut last.

EDIT: Ok, sent.

Last edited by sidekicksuicide on Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]   The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:22 pm

Sent. Not that hard, actually. Thought it would be impossible, though.
Back to top Go down
http://roseboulevard.bandcamp.com

PostSubject: Re: The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]   The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:32 pm

Finished and Sent!
Back to top Go down
Jeff
A Contender
A Contender
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]   The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:38 pm

Ugh. This is ridiculously hard.
Back to top Go down
Jaywalk
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Jaywalk

PostSubject: Re: The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]   The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:23 pm

This is what I imagine it would be like choosing between your children.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]   The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:38 pm

Wow, I'm a loser. I went through each album and picked the songs I thought would be contenders...that added up to 23. I figured it out though.

Email sent.
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]   The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:11 am

Figuring this out is gonna be tough. I think I'll use "I want to hear more of the AS stuff live" as an excuse to wait a few weeks =P
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]   The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:16 am

im in the finishing step. hearing if i put it in the right order. it'll be sent in and hour and 21 minutes.
Back to top Go down
J_Schooly
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]   The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:41 pm

I'm having a hard time slotting the AS songs. My faves on the album alone seem to change by the listen, so then to compare them to the stuff I've known and loved for so long ā€¦ pretty difficult.
Back to top Go down
massie1903
A Contender
A Contender
massie1903

PostSubject: Re: The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]   The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:17 pm

Done. Sound. Boom.
Back to top Go down
randomhero78
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
randomhero78

PostSubject: Re: The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]   The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:19 am

Done and sent.

Wasn't too hard. But I was surprised with my outcome lol.
Back to top Go down
cola-connoisseur
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
cola-connoisseur

PostSubject: Re: The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]   The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:32 pm

Righty-ho, PHEW I'm done.
That really was difficult!
Back to top Go down
http://www.stars-and-guitars.tumblr.com
ExitEnglish
A Contender
A Contender
ExitEnglish

PostSubject: Re: The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]   The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:23 pm

wherefore art thou elvis is my unequivocal number 1, the subsequent 24 might be tricky

...some time later - done
Back to top Go down
Perry
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]   The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:59 pm

Bah, I started devouring American Slang yesterday and there are so many great songs there. My list will come in the last second if I'm able to decide.
Back to top Go down
Reinvent good times
A Contender
A Contender
Reinvent good times

PostSubject: Re: The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]   The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:13 am

My top 25 are on the way, via email. Coming up with the 25 wasn't the hard part, ranking them was.
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]   The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:23 pm

It's really interesting looking at the numbers so far. I'd make some joke here but I don't want to influence any kind of voting.

I'm gonna do a huge statistical breakdown of it all hopefully when voting's over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com

PostSubject: Re: The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]   The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:33 pm

when do we find out/whens the last day to submit our top 25?
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]   The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:22 pm

Deadline is August 1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]   The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next