DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite TGA/Brian Fallon Show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rem999
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
rem999

Favorite TGA/Brian Fallon Show Empty
PostSubject: Favorite TGA/Brian Fallon Show   Favorite TGA/Brian Fallon Show Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:24 pm

Hi everyone, I've been using this site for a while but I just decided to register so I can talk to you all. I've been fortunate enough to see the band play multiple times, as well as seeing Brian play two acoustic sets. However, the December 11 show at the Wellmont Theatre was by far the best I've seen them. When they played "We're getting a divorce, you keep the diner" I almost passed out from pure excitement. That being said, what was the best show of there's any of you have seen?
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TGA/Brian Fallon Show   Favorite TGA/Brian Fallon Show Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:18 am

I loved seeing them at Asbury Lanes. I'll probably never see them there again. Both of The Stone Pony shows last year were insane.

Basically Gaslight + hometown show with a hometown crowd = awesome
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TGA/Brian Fallon Show   Favorite TGA/Brian Fallon Show Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:26 am

Without a doubt the Lanes show. Having seen them in the pacific northwest and the hometown tristate area, the hometown shows are always better. i'm gonna see them 3 more times this summer, you going? i've only seen brian solo once at the church in january, only he can make a sold out show seem intimate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
rem999
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
rem999

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TGA/Brian Fallon Show   Favorite TGA/Brian Fallon Show Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:48 am

I was also at the church show in philly. I'll be at the penns landing show and the stone pony show this summer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TGA/Brian Fallon Show   Favorite TGA/Brian Fallon Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite TGA/Brian Fallon Show
Page 1 of 1