DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy

Go down 
+24
19thirty
steph
ral
simo
Tobi
JadedGoober7
kcdc
Chris
Little Eden
dmac
moosicmaniac
randomhero78
kieran
thecosmickid
steady now steady now
stephendgaf
Light This City
mercyandaminute
CluckyB
Asleepontheforestfloor
xstevenbx
Novella
divoz
e7c
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:28 pm

am i really not able to order from germany?damn it!i would love to have that shirt and the vinyl for 18$.hope american-slang.com will be shipping overseas too... American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy - Page 2 Icon_exclaim
Back to top Go down
kcdc
A Contender
A Contender
kcdc

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:33 pm

Ugh stupid internet went down and missed vc....have to stay awake for No idea and American-slang.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.deadformat.net/tradelist/kcdc
JadedGoober7
A Contender
A Contender
JadedGoober7

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:50 pm

steady now steady now wrote:

it allows me to order from the UK, but the shipping is $31.50; that is crazy; I get posters shipped here from the US in tubes for just $14

Amen, was gonna get this but I aint paying the same again for shipping.

I'll just download the shirt....wait a second.
Back to top Go down
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

dude, shirt leaked a week ago..
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:33 pm

I have now heard that international orders will be refunded

you may want to try your luck elsewhere, but don't complain to me if your SOD order arrives after all and you've got doubles
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
kcdc
A Contender
A Contender
kcdc

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:07 pm

DAMMIT Sideone sent an email saying that they can't honor my order! Which totally sucks cause when I ordered I got no message saying I cannot order American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy - Page 2 Icon_mad
Back to top Go down
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:10 pm

is the t-shirt/black vinyl combo limited?
Back to top Go down
kcdc
A Contender
A Contender
kcdc

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:12 pm

stephendgaf wrote:
is the t-shirt/black vinyl combo limited?

Nope, 180g black is the one they're gonna have in stock forever.
Back to top Go down
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:13 pm

sweet, hopefully i can get it in a week or two. could only afford one vinyl this week hah. damn me not having a job.
Back to top Go down
randomhero78
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
randomhero78

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:43 am

dammit, sideone just sent me a reply refusing my purchase too. I apparently did not see the "US orders only" when i ordered it. They should've had it right beside where it says "Purchase", then i would've noticed lol.

Poop. That sucks, guess it's just the regular vinyl for me, and no sweet poster and shirt.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:39 am

Someone got 2 of these little Sideonedummy gems and would help out a german guy?!
Back to top Go down
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:04 pm

I got my poster in the mail today!!! Hope the record comes soon! =]
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:06 pm

How early do you think the CD might come? I've never preordered anything online before. I may be out of town when it comes though, if it's early at all.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:19 am

I got my poster too! It is really slick!
Back to top Go down
mercyandaminute
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:26 pm

did y'all see this yet? http://twitpic.com/1tmlpw

I'm excited!!
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:28 am

23 wrote:

I'm excited!!

If the S1D vinyl is shipping on 3 June, how does that square with a 15 June release date? The vinyl release date may as well be 4 June then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:11 pm

how bad ass would that be if the vinyl arrived early!
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:14 pm

They said CDs are shipping early next week and will arrive by June 15. So I would think you guys would get the vinyl early assuming they ship them the same way.
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:57 pm

After placing my preorder, I exchanged emails with someone at SideOne with a few questions. They said something along the lines of things would be shipped out early enough that people should have their orders before the release date. Definitely looks like we'll see them sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
kcdc
A Contender
A Contender
kcdc

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:44 am

People on VC board have reported getting there records already, which is not really surprising considering that it would be difficult to have all orders to on arrive on the 15th.

I think I've got a number of preorders before the actual release date now that I think about it.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:15 pm

steady now steady now wrote:
23 wrote:

I'm excited!!

If the S1D vinyl is shipping on 3 June, how does that square with a 15 June release date? The vinyl release date may as well be 4 June then.

thats what happens with a preorder. i think a few of us mentioned similar experiences with preorders coming early, earlier in this same thread. i got a preorder once a full week before the record came out.
Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:49 pm

People who got their preorder from SOD have stated over at VC board that they didn't get the 180g grey version of the the record. What the heck is going on?!!!!! Hope I don't get two of the same color. This preorder was hard enough.. don't want to track down the colors I thought I was already getting!
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:58 pm

I thought it was only the poster that went out?
Back to top Go down
kcdc
A Contender
A Contender
kcdc

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:35 am

19thirty wrote:
People who got their preorder from SOD have stated over at VC board that they didn't get the 180g grey version of the the record. What the heck is going on?!!!!! Hope I don't get two of the same color. This preorder was hard enough.. don't want to track down the colors I thought I was already getting!

Yeah, I heard one guy say that on VC maybe it was a onetime mistake? But the 180g grey does exist.

American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy - Page 2 Tga10
Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:12 am

Yeah I know it exists. I actually bought all 4 variants. But if SOD is passing out whatever. Then VC and No Idea have to be passing out whatever to make up for each of their 500 orders. And now you got someone ebaying the VC one. And that means someone who ordered a VC one isn't going to get it...cause VC only has 499 for their 500 orders. Also it's seems like a possibility to get doubles of one now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next