DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy

Go down 
+24
19thirty
steph
ral
simo
Tobi
JadedGoober7
kcdc
Chris
Little Eden
dmac
moosicmaniac
randomhero78
kieran
thecosmickid
steady now steady now
stephendgaf
Light This City
mercyandaminute
CluckyB
Asleepontheforestfloor
xstevenbx
Novella
divoz
e7c
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy Empty
PostSubject: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:37 pm

For all you vinyl junkies, SideOneDummy has posted its pre-order for American Slang

http://store.sideonedummy.com/miva/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=SODS&Category_Code=GA

Thanks to khchausk8er for being the first to notice it!
Back to top Go down
divoz
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
divoz

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:42 pm

Ordered it abit ago, one of the best Gaslight shirts ever made by far comes with it, and a sweet poster numbered out of 1000
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:43 pm

Imma get the CD+Tee+Poster package...not sure about the vinyl yet
Back to top Go down
Novella
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Novella

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:14 pm

you guys are quick. i just came on to let everyone know, hopefully everyone here see's it. $32 shipped for the grey vinyl with shirt and poster is a sweet deal, love the shirt and poster too so I'm excited. Two more to go.
Back to top Go down
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:04 pm

Got it also! So excited! Killer shirt and poster! Definitely worth it!
Back to top Go down
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:33 pm

Not diggin' the shirt. Anyone wanna buy mine off me?

Just tell me your size and I'll order it!
Back to top Go down
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:49 pm

Also, anyone wanna give me a text update??? haha.

I'm not sure if I can sit on the computer all day waiting for it to be posted. haha
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:58 pm

Yeah. I'd much rather have the poster image on the shirt. Doubt I'd wear that shirt. Still planning on getting a vinyl for display purposes though (or if I decide to actually get a device to play them at some point)
Back to top Go down
mercyandaminute
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:18 pm

sweeeet. I just bought the vinyl combo!!!
Back to top Go down
Light This City
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:40 am

No international orders once again... Guess I'll have to try getting it elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:50 am

Light This City, Just paypal me the money, and I'll send it to you in June! I'll just have to ask for the money to ship it to you when I get it as well. I'm sure anyone here would do that for you!

At 200 post so I've been here a while.
Back to top Go down
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:56 am

asleepontheforestfloor you have a pm.
Back to top Go down
Light This City
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:03 am

Asleepontheforestfloor wrote:
Light This City, Just paypal me the money, and I'll send it to you in June! I'll just have to ask for the money to ship it to you when I get it as well. I'm sure anyone here would do that for you!

At 200 post so I've been here a while.

Asleepontheforestfloor, the fact that you even offered to purchase it truly means a lot to me... I'm eternally grateful but I think that in the end the poster and shirt don't mean as much to me anyway so I think I'll try my luck with either VC or No Idea and let others have a chance of getting it at Side One. Thanks once again.
Back to top Go down
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:07 am

No problem man! You gotta help out your fellow gaslight fans! Yeah the only reason I want the sideone pressing is for the poster. I have like 8 gaslight posters! El Jefe does great work!
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:42 am

Light This City wrote:
No international orders once again... Guess I'll have to try getting it elsewhere.

it allows me to order from the UK, but the shipping is $31.50; that is crazy; I get posters shipped here from the US in tubes for just $14
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
thecosmickid
Wooderson
Wooderson
thecosmickid

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:38 am

steady now steady now wrote:
Light This City wrote:

it allows me to order from the UK, but the shipping is $31.50; that is crazy; I get posters shipped here from the US in tubes for just $14

I can order from Sweden as well, but I didn't because the shipping is crazy and I need the money for a plane ticket to London in June when gaslight's there!
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:51 am

steady now steady now wrote:
Light This City wrote:

They will email you back and reject it as that happened to me before.
Back to top Go down
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:52 am

weird they don't allow you all to order this. seems like you can any other item on there though.
Back to top Go down
randomhero78
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
randomhero78

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:57 am

That's really weird that the SideOne site won't let some people in Canada order it. I just ordered it fine for it to come to me just outside of Toronto. Shipping is gonna be 21 bucks, but i figure it's tax season, and if the government's gonna give me back a bunch of moneys, I'm gonna spend it on gaslight! lol.
Back to top Go down
randomhero78
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
randomhero78

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:01 am

I might have read LightThisCity's message wrong. I guessed that cuz he was in Montreal, he was trying to order to Canada. Don't mind my brain fart if that is the case lol.
Back to top Go down
moosicmaniac
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:55 am

Side One Dummy will be offering a T-shirt/vinyl bundle for
$15.00.

I was really excited for this but I wasn't looking to spend $30. Vinyl Collective it is then...
Back to top Go down
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:57 am

can still get the tee and vinyl for $18.
Back to top Go down
moosicmaniac
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:15 am

but not the colored
Back to top Go down
dmac
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:52 am

Anyone else love that poster artwork? I think its gorgeous... I wish they were doing a colored vinyl/poster preorder...
Back to top Go down
http://dmmaaacccc.tumblr.com
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:01 pm

Has the limited color sold out yet? VC sold out really fast!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy   American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Slang Vinyl: SideOneDummy
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next