DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

American Slang vinyl

Go down 
+9
Shipyards
bobbyjames
kcdc
thecosmickid
steady now steady now
PFREEZY
ral
IKeeptheDiner
Dillon15s
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Dillon15s
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

American Slang vinyl Empty
PostSubject: American Slang vinyl   American Slang vinyl Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:47 pm

Hey where can i pre order the diffrent colors of the american slang vinyl thanks for your help, also what do you guys think the green and blue 59 sound are worth thanks for your help
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: American Slang vinyl   American Slang vinyl Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:10 pm

american slang colored vinyl, well, in america is gonna be hard right now. all the pre-sales are sold out except for ones with black vinyl. i think it may be the same cause with european pre-orders. if you can wait, your best bet is probably snatch up a second pressing of funky colors, or if you have the money, potentially get ripped off on ebay.

as for the green and blue 59 sound i don't know much about it. you can check this link to see how many are in that pressing.

http://18milesaminute.wordpress.com/discography/
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: American Slang vinyl   American Slang vinyl Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:32 pm

IKeeptheDiner wrote:
if you can wait, your best bet is probably snatch up a second pressing of funky colors, or if you have the money, potentially get ripped off on ebay.

As said before, the US preorders for colored vinyl are all sold out. You can probably find the green Euro press if you search some German mail orders. If you're hoping to find the US colors, your best is hoping someone picked up extra copies to trade. There will be a ton on Ebay once the album is released if you really have to have them all asap. Also, according to the info posted on VC, all future pressings will be on black. So there won't a second run of colors to grab.

As for what the colored copies of The '59 Sound, blue usually goes for ~$30. I haven't seen many green copies on Ebay in the last few months but I'd guess $60-75 and one even went for ~$100.
Back to top Go down
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: American Slang vinyl   American Slang vinyl Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:55 pm

http://collectorsfrenzy.com/Default.aspx?ctl00%24SearchKey=gaslight+anthem&SortKey=0&x=26&y=10
http://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch.php?pagenum=1&searchtext=gaslight+anthem&incldescr=&currency=&sortord=&thumbs=

Right now I'd say Blue = 28 and Green = 60 . I expect those to blow up once American Slang comes out though.
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: American Slang vinyl   American Slang vinyl Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:33 am

mmmm, just had an email from Amazon in the USA to say my AS vinyl had been posted; I can't even remember ordering one from them, as I am getting the VC and NI ones in any case; odd American Slang vinyl Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
thecosmickid
Wooderson
Wooderson
thecosmickid

PostSubject: Re: American Slang vinyl   American Slang vinyl Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:43 pm

I just got my green Vinyl : )
Back to top Go down
kcdc
A Contender
A Contender
kcdc

PostSubject: Re: American Slang vinyl   American Slang vinyl Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:21 am

thecosmickid wrote:

Picture? American Slang vinyl Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://www.deadformat.net/tradelist/kcdc
bobbyjames
A Contender
A Contender
bobbyjames

PostSubject: Re: American Slang vinyl   American Slang vinyl Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:25 am

I had the Euro press waiting for me when I got in to work yesterday (I was away for the last week) and the 2 copies from VC turned up this morning. I still need to find a way of picking up the NI & S1 releases though
Back to top Go down
Shipyards
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Shipyards

PostSubject: Re: American Slang vinyl   American Slang vinyl Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:12 am

Haven't received my green from Banquet, sure it will arrive shortly. Has anyone in the UK received copies from VC or NI yet?
Back to top Go down
ExitEnglish
A Contender
A Contender
ExitEnglish

PostSubject: Re: American Slang vinyl   American Slang vinyl Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:18 pm

are the green ones sold out?
Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: American Slang vinyl   American Slang vinyl Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:18 pm

ExitEnglish wrote:
are the green ones sold out?

They were back up for sale on banquet records this morning. Haven't checked again tho.
Back to top Go down
thecosmickid
Wooderson
Wooderson
thecosmickid

PostSubject: Re: American Slang vinyl   American Slang vinyl Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:10 pm

khchausk8er wrote:
thecosmickid wrote:

Sure ^^

American Slang vinyl Dsc00311
Back to top Go down
Down by the Mersey
Wooderson
Wooderson
Down by the Mersey

PostSubject: Re: American Slang vinyl   American Slang vinyl Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:26 pm

My green one from Banquet arrived on Tuesday but I haven't received the VC or NI versions yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/bosshugo
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: American Slang vinyl   American Slang vinyl Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:31 pm

Yet to receive my VC copy im liking the look of the green though might get a copy at some point.
Back to top Go down
ExitEnglish
A Contender
A Contender
ExitEnglish

PostSubject: Re: American Slang vinyl   American Slang vinyl Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:37 pm

just got my no idea copy today, looks pretty slick
Back to top Go down
kcdc
A Contender
A Contender
kcdc

PostSubject: Re: American Slang vinyl   American Slang vinyl Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:17 pm

thecosmickid wrote:
khchausk8er wrote:
thecosmickid wrote:

Sure ^^

American Slang vinyl Dsc00311

Thanks alot American Slang vinyl Icon_biggrin Was curious what it look like after seeing all the other variants
Back to top Go down
http://www.deadformat.net/tradelist/kcdc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Slang vinyl   American Slang vinyl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Slang vinyl
Page 1 of 1