DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures

Go down 
+24
MyFirstSin
JJW319
xstevenbx
Sinngh
SmilinSkullRing
amberfoyd
Topher
ktp
Perka
Bea
loazis
jennylenore
andy.mac
steph
stephendgaf
Vibes
stupendoussven
18milesaminute
e7c
kieran
JoshRaymond
Holland
Little Eden
ShieldYourEyes
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ShieldYourEyes
A Contender
A Contender
ShieldYourEyes

My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures   My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:49 am

ktp wrote:
ShieldYourEyes wrote:
ktp wrote:
stunning. you must be dead chuffed Smile

All healed up now. It has been itching a lot lately, that's the worst part. haha. That and the ingrown hairs. Which, I haven't had a lot of this time around thankfully.

haha the itching drives you crazy! so when's the next one?! Razz

HA! I hope to have this one finished next month some time and hopefully I'll get some cash for christmas so I can go and get another one on my leg(s). I'm DYING to fill my legs up.
Back to top Go down
ShieldYourEyes
A Contender
A Contender
ShieldYourEyes

PostSubject: Re: My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures   My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:33 pm

Alright folks, she's getting finished on Friday afternoon! Cannot wait! Pictures to follow per usual, of course!
Back to top Go down
ktp
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ktp

PostSubject: Re: My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures   My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:30 pm

brilliant! bring it on (excuse the pun! Razz )
Back to top Go down
http://www.ktpland.blogspot.com
steffuhnee
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
steffuhnee

PostSubject: Re: My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures   My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:44 am

Verrrrry nice. O:
Back to top Go down
Topher
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Topher

PostSubject: Re: My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures   My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:38 am

I love what you did with the lighthouse colors. It really brings out the rest of the tattoo, bro. I'm going to go to Nick for my next tattoo, definitely. He's got real talent.
Back to top Go down
http://youkeepthediner.tumblr.com
LastOfTheJukeBoxRomeos
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
LastOfTheJukeBoxRomeos

PostSubject: Re: My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures   My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:08 pm

Love the colours man, great job! Really considering getting something similar done myself now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShieldYourEyes
A Contender
A Contender
ShieldYourEyes

PostSubject: Re: My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures   My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:29 pm

Alright, folks! She's finally finished! UGH It's about time! Once the colors settle I think I'll be even more happy with it. The contrast fresh ink to settled ink is incredibly stark.

Not much changed from the last pictures aside from added color but I think you'll all appreciate it anyway. Enjoy!

My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 4 5334000245_10739e17fb
DSC_1701 by derek.m.fulmer, on Flickr

My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 4 5334616572_38fac11cec
DSC_1699 by derek.m.fulmer, on Flickr

My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 4 5334000465_2d29df2f50
DSC_1703 by derek.m.fulmer, on Flickr

And, for good measure, we started another piece today! Ha! I am a glutton for punishment. I've wanted a gypsy for a while now and this one was dead cheap since I have the hook up. Only the out line today but should be finished later this month. :-D

My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 4 5334000729_ffa883f291
DSC_1704 by derek.m.fulmer, on Flickr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures   My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:32 pm

Thats sick dude....

your leg looks pretty sexy when its half shaven. You should keep it that way. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShieldYourEyes
A Contender
A Contender
ShieldYourEyes

PostSubject: Re: My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures   My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:41 pm

LOL. Thanks but I doubt I will. I shaved my feet when I did Jiu-Jitsu because the mats kept scraping the hair off but I doubt I'll shave my legs. Too much work.
Back to top Go down
Topher
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Topher

PostSubject: Re: My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures   My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:35 pm

I love the Gypsy, dude. What colors are you going to do with it?
Back to top Go down
http://youkeepthediner.tumblr.com
ShieldYourEyes
A Contender
A Contender
ShieldYourEyes

PostSubject: Re: My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures   My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:57 pm

No idea yet. Probably something old timey, reds, blues, greens. Wanna get it finished soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures   My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4