DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures

Go down 
+24
MyFirstSin
JJW319
xstevenbx
Sinngh
SmilinSkullRing
amberfoyd
Topher
ktp
Perka
Bea
loazis
jennylenore
andy.mac
steph
stephendgaf
Vibes
stupendoussven
18milesaminute
e7c
kieran
JoshRaymond
Holland
Little Eden
ShieldYourEyes
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures   My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:47 pm

I agree that they totally changed my take on music. What I love about them is how much of an homage their music is to their heroes. They make their influences known and because of that Ive really made it a point to spend a lot of time with Bruce, The Clash, Pearl Jam, Social D, etc. It's really opened my eyes to what music should be. I also love the allusions. Every song is like a puzzle with some kindve nod to a time that I wish I couldve lived in. Plus the fact that they can make such amazing music without spewing explatives. It's refreshing to say the least. But not only is their music so inspirational, but their lifestyle as well. While their success grows, I really don't think they'll change as people. I love listening to Brians voice and thinking about him as the Jersey boy next door. If I could book them I think I could die peacefully.
Back to top Go down
ShieldYourEyes
A Contender
A Contender
ShieldYourEyes

PostSubject: Re: My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures   My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:58 pm

Little Eden wrote:
I agree that they totally changed my take on music. What I love about them is how much of an homage their music is to their heroes. They make their influences known and because of that Ive really made it a point to spend a lot of time with Bruce, The Clash, Pearl Jam, Social D, etc. It's really opened my eyes to what music should be. I also love the allusions. Every song is like a puzzle with some kindve nod to a time that I wish I couldve lived in. Plus the fact that they can make such amazing music without spewing explatives. It's refreshing to say the least. But not only is their music so inspirational, but their lifestyle as well. While their success grows, I really don't think they'll change as people. I love listening to Brians voice and thinking about him as the Jersey boy next door. If I could book them I think I could die peacefully.

They've definitely made me rediscover my roots. I grew up on AC/DC, Tom Petty, Lynrd Skynrd, Bad Company, The Rolling Stones, Fleetwood Mac, and Eric Clapton. It was what my Dad listened to, and as a I grew up I got into Bad Religion, Social D, Pearl Jam, the Clash, etc etc. I'm very thankful and indebted to them. I feel more at peace with myself as a person thanks to them.

I really wish they could read this thread. I think they might appreciate what we have to say about the impact they have had on us.
Back to top Go down
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

PostSubject: Re: My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures   My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:54 pm

I don't think I could ever express in words how much both them and their music mean to me. If I knew that the boys were reading this thread I would faint haha. I often wonder if TGA looks at what we write on the forum.
Back to top Go down
ShieldYourEyes
A Contender
A Contender
ShieldYourEyes

PostSubject: Re: My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures   My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:18 pm

Little Eden wrote:
I don't think I could ever express in words how much both them and their music mean to me. If I knew that the boys were reading this thread I would faint haha. I often wonder if TGA looks at what we write on the forum.

I wonder that myself. I hope they do. Hey guys! You see this!?! haha :-)
Back to top Go down
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

PostSubject: Re: My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures   My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:42 pm

*waves enthusiastically* haha
Back to top Go down
jennylenore
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures   My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:11 am

That's amazing, can't wait to see it filled in!
Back to top Go down
ShieldYourEyes
A Contender
A Contender
ShieldYourEyes

PostSubject: Re: My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures   My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:06 pm

Believe me, I can't wait either! I am itching to get back in the chair and work on it. I hate that hair is growing back over it. Oh well, it will be shaved off again when I go back...then it grows back...damnit haha.
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures   My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:36 pm

Amazing!

Can't wait to see the end result!
Back to top Go down
jennylenore
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures   My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:06 am

Do you know when you get to have it worked on again? I'm in a tattoo frenzy after the convention I went to yesterday (I was only able to get a baby treble clef with my funds) so I'm feeding off of other people's work for now haha.
Back to top Go down
ShieldYourEyes
A Contender
A Contender
ShieldYourEyes

PostSubject: Re: My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures   My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:06 pm

jennylenore wrote:
Do you know when you get to have it worked on again? I'm in a tattoo frenzy after the convention I went to yesterday (I was only able to get a baby treble clef with my funds) so I'm feeding off of other people's work for now haha.

Yep, I'm going back on May 29th at 12:30 pm to start more work on it. I know exactly how you feel. I'm dying to get it finished...so I can get another.
Back to top Go down
ShieldYourEyes
A Contender
A Contender
ShieldYourEyes

PostSubject: Re: My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures   My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:29 pm

UPDATE!

Went in yesterday from 12:30 to 7 and got all my black and shading done. 2 more sessions. 1 color and 1 touch up. Very stoked on how this is coming out.

My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 2 DSC_1233edit

My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 2 DSC_1232

My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 2 DSC_1231

My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 2 DSC_1230

My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 2 DSC_1228
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures   My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:35 am

fuck thats sick dude
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures   My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:38 am

that's sick!!! love it, can't wait to see it finished man
Back to top Go down
ShieldYourEyes
A Contender
A Contender
ShieldYourEyes

PostSubject: Re: My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures   My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:07 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Perka
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Perka

PostSubject: Re: My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures   My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:51 pm

Awesome, just awesome!
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures   My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:54 pm

That really is immense i wish i had the guts to do that.
Back to top Go down
ShieldYourEyes
A Contender
A Contender
ShieldYourEyes

PostSubject: Re: My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures   My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:53 pm

Holland wrote:
That really is immense i wish i had the guts to do that.

Thanks, man. It's painful in certain areas, but overall not too bad. About 14 hours in the chair and $600 so far.
Back to top Go down
ktp
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ktp

PostSubject: Re: My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures   My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:10 am

stunning!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ktpland.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures   My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:56 pm

love your tatts dude, wish i could get myself done one of these too
Back to top Go down
ShieldYourEyes
A Contender
A Contender
ShieldYourEyes

PostSubject: Re: My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures   My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:46 pm

Grazer wrote:
love your tatts dude, wish i could get myself done one of these too

Thank yah, man. Save up some cash and go get one! It's addicting and, IMO, a ton of fun.
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures   My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:48 am

I want to see more pictures bro!

Keep us up to date =(
Back to top Go down
ShieldYourEyes
A Contender
A Contender
ShieldYourEyes

PostSubject: Re: My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures   My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:56 pm

loazis wrote:
I want to see more pictures bro!

Keep us up to date =(

Sit tight! I got in tomorrow (Saturday, July 10th) for color!! A full day of sitting in the chair with needles in my arm! Can't wait haha! Pictures will be up tomorrow night or Sunday morning depending on when I get home and how I feel. :-D I really think you're all gonna love it!
Back to top Go down
ShieldYourEyes
A Contender
A Contender
ShieldYourEyes

PostSubject: Re: My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures   My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:25 am

Alright, folks! Here's the progress pics that we took tonight once I got home from session three. Also, I got a new small piece on my leg. It's kind of an inside thing between the dudes at the shop and our friends.

Enjoy! I'm so happy with how it is coming along.

My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 2 DSC_1329

My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 2 DSC_1330

My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 2 DSC_1331

My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 2 DSC_1334_01
Back to top Go down
Topher
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Topher

PostSubject: Re: My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures   My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:38 am

Didn't waste any time with that one, eh?
looks incredible.

It's easier to see here than it was in the car haha
Back to top Go down
http://youkeepthediner.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures   My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:25 am

thats sick dude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures   My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My gaslight anthem inspired half seelve. w/ pictures
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next