DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vinyl Website Help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tdawg
Wooderson
Wooderson
tdawg

Vinyl Website Help Empty
PostSubject: Vinyl Website Help   Vinyl Website Help Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:02 pm

Hey guys, I'd like some input. For my Business in the Digital Arts class I had to come up with some kind of product idea to develop. I settled on the concept for a vinyl website, which is called Spin.fm as a working title.
I'm taking a large bit of inspiration from two sites, wax.fm and Vinyl Collective. I want to create a site could essentially be a one stop website for information, community, supplies, and records. A driving part of the site would be articles and information for people that know nothing about records and are trying to get into it. Record trading, an extensive online store, and a forum would be there as well.

Anyway, it's still in the early phases, but I want to see what you think. What would you want out of a website like this? What do you like/don't like about current vinyl-related sites? Would a site like this interest you at all?

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.utdallas.edu/~dat054000
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

Vinyl Website Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vinyl Website Help   Vinyl Website Help Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 am

That would be cool... I think a big part of it would be getting accurate pressing information from the record labels themselves...
Back to top Go down
kcdc
A Contender
A Contender
kcdc

Vinyl Website Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vinyl Website Help   Vinyl Website Help Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:54 pm

e7c wrote:
That would be cool... I think a big part of it would be getting accurate pressing information from the record labels themselves...

What he says...

also:

proboard/messageboards - nice for discussions and for trading/selling/buying records as opposed to relying on ebay
Back to top Go down
http://www.deadformat.net/tradelist/kcdc
Sponsored content

Vinyl Website Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vinyl Website Help   Vinyl Website Help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vinyl Website Help
Page 1 of 1