DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian has a sweet looking pair of sunglasses.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wmac1960
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Brian has a sweet looking pair of sunglasses. Empty
PostSubject: Brian has a sweet looking pair of sunglasses.   Brian has a sweet looking pair of sunglasses. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:24 am

Hey everyone im new to this forum so if this isn't were im suppose to post this forgive me. Also i know this isn't a fashion forum , but i thought some of you guys might be interested anyways. Well im pretty sure the sunglasses Brian wore at the Pinkpop festival 2009 were Ben Sherman, if they are not they are pretty damn close, plus they are on sale now. enjoy.

http://www.bensherman.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product2_11052_-1_13984_24002_10551_13961
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

Brian has a sweet looking pair of sunglasses. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian has a sweet looking pair of sunglasses.   Brian has a sweet looking pair of sunglasses. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:35 am

Haha. Before we had a topic about what cigarettes he smokes and what trousers he wore. I think we draw the line at carbon copys of Brian I'm afraid.

However, final word, I got a pair of sunglasses for £2 from Tesco and they're awesome.
Back to top Go down

Brian has a sweet looking pair of sunglasses.
Page 1 of 1