DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interview with Rant n Rave

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
liveit
A Contender
A Contender

Interview with Rant n Rave Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Rant n Rave   Interview with Rant n Rave Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:02 pm

If you click on the top, you'll get an interview with Alex L and then click again and get an interview with Brian. Brian's interview left me sort of speachless.......

http://rantnravewithjohn.com/2009/05/09/the-greatest-of-expectations/
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Rant n Rave   Interview with Rant n Rave Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:50 pm

huh. brian seems like he's got that charisma naturally...i never thought it seemed like he had to try at it. but i do love how he (and all the guys) are so considerate and concerned with treating their fans well. that was actually a pretty good interview...it didn't just hit on the same stuff they usually do.
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Rant n Rave   Interview with Rant n Rave Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:08 pm

yeah he got pretty deep with Brian. and what message board does Alex L go on? this one? show yourself!
Back to top Go down
liveit
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Rant n Rave   Interview with Rant n Rave Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:07 pm

nah, he said myspace- i think that's what he considered message board- not a message board and myspace. as far as I know, he hasn't talked to anyone on here.
Back to top Go down
ktp
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ktp

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Rant n Rave   Interview with Rant n Rave Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:51 am

great interviews with brian and alex. loved brian's comment:

"The one thing that really pisses me off is when girls come up and they are like “Sign my boobs!” Literally every single time I’ve said “You go home, you get some self respect, and then we’ll have a real conversation.”"

nice one!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ktpland.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Rant n Rave   Interview with Rant n Rave Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Rant n Rave
Page 1 of 1