DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I suppose I should introduce myself.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiffiny
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Tiffiny

I suppose I should introduce myself. Empty
PostSubject: I suppose I should introduce myself.   I suppose I should introduce myself. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:40 pm

My name is Tiffiny (of course). I'm old (27) and live in Denver (for the last 5 years anyway). I'm here because I met Vibes at the Colorado Gaslight shows. I love love love music and going to shows. I have a website (officially launching on April 30th) where I talk about these things: www.americanindie.net. That's basically it. I'm glad to be here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanindie.net
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: I suppose I should introduce myself.   I suppose I should introduce myself. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:44 pm

Tiffiny glad to have you here... for the record 27 is not old. I am 28 and don't feel old (in my mind atleast, 10 years in the army and all my joints hurt)... someone here reffered to TGA as "inclusion rock" and I think that it is a perfect description and that is why there are fans of all ages here.

again, glad you are here and I can't wait to check out your site
Back to top Go down
Tiffiny
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Tiffiny

PostSubject: Re: I suppose I should introduce myself.   I suppose I should introduce myself. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:13 pm

e7c wrote:
someone here reffered to TGA as "inclusion rock" and I think that it is a perfect description and that is why there are fans of all ages here.

It really is. The combination of styles attracts all ages and pushes through genres. I've discussed The '59 Sound with a coworker in her forties with two teenaged children who love the record, too.

I wasn't feeling so old until I realized I was the only person in the front row in CSprings without an "X" on my hand. Wink

Wow! Ten years in the army is quite an accomplishment. I hope you're enjoying slacking off these days. Wink I don't have anything to show for all my joints hurting at this age.
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanindie.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I suppose I should introduce myself.   I suppose I should introduce myself. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I suppose I should introduce myself.
Page 1 of 1