DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i suppose i'll do the same.

Go down 
+2
loazis
amberfoyd
6 posters
AuthorMessage
amberfoyd
A Contender
A Contender
amberfoyd

i suppose i'll do the same. Empty
PostSubject: i suppose i'll do the same.   i suppose i'll do the same. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:45 pm

my name is amber, i'm 21. tga is one of my top favorite bands, i recently saw them in los angeles this month for the first time., the other is brand new, fyod-fight off your demons(tattoo). my favorite famous people are dead. morrison(tattoo), monroe, hitler -he was a brutal racist- yet i am obessed with learning about him, and who he was. i like thrift stores, and good people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twiter.com/amberfoyd
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: i suppose i'll do the same.   i suppose i'll do the same. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:00 am

Hi!

Hitler?... wtf =D
Back to top Go down
amberfoyd
A Contender
A Contender
amberfoyd

PostSubject: Re: i suppose i'll do the same.   i suppose i'll do the same. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:06 pm

hello to you
haha adolf yes. you don't think he'd be an interesting person to know? how one guy caused so many people to follow him and bring evil and destruction with them? how did he captivate them?
i'm just saying.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: i suppose i'll do the same.   i suppose i'll do the same. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:24 pm

amberfoyd wrote:
hello to you
haha adolf yes. you don't think he'd be an interesting person to know? how one guy caused so many people to follow him and bring evil and destruction with them? how did he captivate them?
i'm just saying.

I did cast a careful moderating eye over your original comment, but as a historian I fully accept that major historical figures, however repulsive, can be fascinating, which is why large tomes are written about them year on year. But by using the word 'favorite' you didn't put this terribly well. Thank you though for introducing yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: i suppose i'll do the same.   i suppose i'll do the same. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:34 pm

Welcome to the site amber. Smile

steady now steady now wrote:

I did cast a careful moderating eye over your original comment, but as a historian I fully accept that major historical figures, however repulsive, can be fascinating, which is why large tomes are written about them year on year. But by using the word 'favorite' you didn't put this terribly well. Thank you though for introducing yourself.

Without wanting to go too far off-topic, or put you on the spot, what general area of history do you focus on? Some of it's really interesting, I loved WW2 at school. But then some of it's hideously boring, i.e Irish history; especailly pre-Troubles.
Back to top Go down
amberfoyd
A Contender
A Contender
amberfoyd

PostSubject: Re: i suppose i'll do the same.   i suppose i'll do the same. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:02 pm

amberfoyd wrote:
hello to you
i'm just saying.

what do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: i suppose i'll do the same.   i suppose i'll do the same. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:11 pm

amberfoyd wrote:
amberfoyd wrote:
hello to you
i'm just saying.

what do you mean?

The word "favorite" signifies affinity, affection, and/or admiration. That is what he means.
Back to top Go down
amberfoyd
A Contender
A Contender
amberfoyd

PostSubject: Re: i suppose i'll do the same.   i suppose i'll do the same. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:30 pm

that's not what i was talking about. thanks.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: i suppose i'll do the same.   i suppose i'll do the same. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:13 pm

welcome.

i understand what you're saying about finding Hitler intriguing, which does not necessarily mean you condone his behavior. anyways.

i really like "deja entendu" and "the devil and god are raging inside me" (im probably paraphrasing that title accidentally), but i haven't gotten "daisy" yet, is it as good as the other brand new records? well, minus the first one. i bought that one after i got obsessed with "deja entendu" for awhile and it was a major disappointment, hah.
Back to top Go down
amberfoyd
A Contender
A Contender
amberfoyd

PostSubject: Re: i suppose i'll do the same.   i suppose i'll do the same. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:26 pm

steph wrote:
welcome.

i understand what you're saying about finding Hitler intriguing, which does not necessarily mean you condone his behavior. anyways.

i really like "deja entendu" and "the devil and god are raging inside me" (im probably paraphrasing that title accidentally), but i haven't gotten "daisy" yet, is it as good as the other brand new records? well, minus the first one. i bought that one after i got obsessed with "deja entendu" for awhile and it was a major disappointment, hah.

thank you steph! at least someone understood me. you think it'd be okay with me being black and all haha damn.

i love the devil and god. daisy is not the same as the other two you like, maybe slightly, but not so similar. daisy and your favorite weapon are different.

though you might like their untitlted album. which is called fight off your demons. one of my top favorite songs is on there, it's called untitled 09.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i suppose i'll do the same.   i suppose i'll do the same. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i suppose i'll do the same.
Page 1 of 1