DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post Pictures of Yourself!

Go down 
+105
eremitapa
Steve70s
The Boxer
HorribleCrowe
Keeb631
J.B.R.
Debonair
Camus
The Angry Johnny Revue
luckysparks
Phil Rockabill
CharlotteGaslight
usbomb99
Labhras
StopAndSlideToTheRight
BuddyHolly
IrishNameAndAnInjury
lucasgaslight59
Blue_Collar_Man
33rpm
stayFree
JimmyB
Holland
ThisMachineKillsFascists
JJW319
marenravn
Harbortown
Shrewsbury_Stars
colmillionaire
oh_megan
plugga
fullcollapse
amberfoyd
Henriflame
NeverTrustAJunkie
undead and buried
enola
Marre
theBasemen
Ste
anti-war94
Crockin
Jaywalk
acousticbandit
Turn the Casanova On
benalgeroy
gib786
Perka
Janet
clashcityrocker
Little Eden
Ivefoundgod
loazis
thecosmickid
JerseyDevil
IKeeptheDiner
jennylenore
tdawg
Palmer89
I Came To Dance
stupendoussven
redd
RobertODonnell
lynchyeatspizza
Izzy Eviel
kcdc
Johnny99
sarahjay
DukeStreetKing
Daire
andy.mac
Asleepontheforestfloor
Vibes
steph
Stevearm
steady now steady now
LBAZ
efofex
The Dude
ktp
ShieldYourEyes
Snap
stephendgaf
laurendelore
Jukebox Romeo
Refused
Shipyards
Forum Owner
airportmondaymorning
vamike
xstevenbx
Julianne
againstmax
dandangoose
Stalls_Standing
A_Regular
kieran
Smodgers
JoshRaymond
syebot
JakobDoetman
PatientFabiWheel
e7c
billy pilgrim
hyperballad
109 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:31 pm

Nice shades, bro. hahah
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:12 pm

The Angry Johnny Revue wrote:
Here's me all dressed up in ma bass slapping gear.

Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 16 381315_130008850448547_100003182976359_138042_1068809032_n

Just curious, are you wearing a yarmulke because you're religiously observant or for some other reason?
Back to top Go down
The Angry Johnny Revue
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
The Angry Johnny Revue

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:33 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:

Just curious, are you wearing a yarmulke because you're religiously observant or for some other reason?

Because I am very rock and roll, is why.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:35 am

So my this was my new year's outfit. I ended up going with the white shirt and bowtie after all, I mean it's new year's once a year, this outfit isn't really appropriate for many other occasions.
Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 16 KnEo8

A few hours and many beers later it descended to this
Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 16 AQiRv

It was a good night.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:38 am

Nice pictures! The first one looks like a still shot from an old movie.

I dig the tie around your head in the second photo. Razz
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:39 am

That seconds photo is great. Looks like you're having to lean to support yourself. Few too many drinks perhaps? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:56 am

The suit looks awesome in the first pic!! You're a mess in the second one, hahha!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:31 pm

It's weird, I look a lot like my maternal grandfather in the first picture. God bless you, Gösta, I never knew you but it sounds like you were a man's man.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:35 pm

In the words of doctor Who: bowties are cool
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:38 pm

Yes, yes they are.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:33 pm

plugga wrote:
In the words of doctor Who: bowties are cool
as are Fezzes (until they are blown up) Man I wish I knew how to tie a tie, or a bowtie.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:48 am

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+to+tie+a+bowtie&oq=how+to+tie+a+bowtie&aq=f&aqi=g-z1g2g-s1g1g-s1g1g-s1g2&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=468l468l0l863l1l1l0l0l0l0l96l96l1l1l0

You look so nice! I wore a 10 yr old Limp Bizkit t-shirt and sweatpants. Cus I stayed in. Smile
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:01 am

Thanks!

Haha awesome! What Limp Bizkit t-shirt?
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:08 pm

Harbortown wrote:
What Limp Bizkit t-shirt?

This one Sad
Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 16 Img_6810

I don't wear it in public.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:10 pm

Holy fuck, that thing makes me want to break my "No quirky/funny t-shirts" rule. I love it.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:26 pm

I got it because I signed up for the stupid fan club so I could a ticket to their show with Korn at Hammerstein (and get access to future presales which never happened cus they basically broke up right after that), and it came with the whole package.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:28 pm

Ah, awesome! Are you a Korn fan too?

I love both bands.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:29 pm

I kept up with Korn up until around 2006, which was the last time I saw them live (saw them 10x). Then I think what happened was is half the band left and I didn't like whatever music they were putting out at that point.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:35 pm

I agree, I kept up with korn during the 90s and early 2000 and then they became weird.

Limp bizkit was awesome when i was younger, I can't stand their newer stuff. My brother thinks their new stuff now days is awesome, I think its just weird. Their music was good for the time period I guess
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:45 pm

I liked Limp Bizkit more than I care to admit. They just hit the spot for me at that time. Never thought the llyrics were the greatest, but the music was good and it was just fun. Then Wes left. I liked one or two songs off RMV. Then they dropped off the face of the Earth. Got The Truth and was really not into it at all. Haven't heard Gold Cobra yet so I can't really give an opinion.

I had a ticket for that tour with Method Man (2010?) but it got canceled. Wanted to see them at their Gramercy show but I don't do free stuff in the city unless I know for sure I can get in, and I didn't have that with that show.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:01 pm

Ah yes, that's an important distinction to make. Their last good album in my opinion was Untouchables. Take a look in the mirror was okay, but everything after that is just not as good.

I became a huge fan of Limp Bizkit around the time Chocolate Starfish was released, but I mean I was just 10 years old. I loved Results may vary too, but again I was very young. Unquestionable Truth was terrible, Gold Cobra is actually a pretty decent record. I feel like it's the natural sequel to Chocolate Starfish, actually.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:20 pm

God my brother listens to golden cobra alot, the title songs is so fricken annoying to me, but he also listens to dub step, so i guess I'd prefer to listen to limp over dubstep. Anything after chocolate star fish, I can't stand, limp bizkit was a generation music, much like Backstreet boys and spice girls. They should just stay in the past. But hey if they enjoy playing and people still enjoy hearing it who am I to say
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:52 pm

Quote :
I was just 10 years old.

This made me want to cry. Also, dubstep makes me want to cry.

My favorite LB song is Nobody Like You. The guitars are awesome.

Favorite Korn song is ADIDAS. I used to really dislike Korn then I heard that Freak On A Leash remix played constantly and all of the sudden liked them. I also like the ADIDAS remix. Sometimes I really like remixes. Remix.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:57 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Quote :
I was just 10 years old.

This made me want to cry. Also, dubstep makes me want to cry.

My favorite LB song is Nobody Like You. The guitars are awesome.

Favorite Korn song is ADIDAS. I used to really dislike Korn then I heard that Freak On A Leash remix played constantly and all of the sudden liked them. I also like the ADIDAS remix. Sometimes I really like remixes. Remix.
Fuck dubstep. Fuck it!

Haha yeah my favorite LB song on that album was always Nobody like you. The guitars are just...kinda sexy.

ADIDAS is great but I think my favorite Korn song is Somebody someone. It's just huge.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:04 pm

When they did SS at MSG the whole building was doing the fist pump or whatever you want to call it. Maybe not 'fist pump' because it conjurs up a building-full of Jersey Shore cast members. Like here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSlgI0qJs6w 4:05 (Where he actually refers to it as a 'fist pump'. Clearly Jersey Shore were Korn fans at some point. But I digress.) Anyway it was awesome. Probably 2nd favorite. I also really like Thoughtless.

PS around 2:55 the drum solo starts to remind me of the Dance-Off in Grease. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-Rb_AHBvMQ (1:40)

What I wouldn't give to see a Sandy and Danny run out during Korn and dance to SS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Pictures of Yourself!
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next