DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old, old school pictures of TGA

Go down 
+4
Sinngh
ral
JoshRaymond
Vibes
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

Old, old school pictures of TGA Empty
PostSubject: Old, old school pictures of TGA   Old, old school pictures of TGA Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:52 pm

I came across these last night

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hollowsidewalks/3571713612/

enjoy
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com

PostSubject: Re: Old, old school pictures of TGA   Old, old school pictures of TGA Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:10 am

Nice find... how long ago d'you reckon those were taken?
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: Old, old school pictures of TGA   Old, old school pictures of TGA Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:55 pm

I'm guessing it was when they first started. It's obviously a basement show. Look how young the Alex's look, it's gotta be one of their first shows
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Old, old school pictures of TGA   Old, old school pictures of TGA Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:51 pm

nice find dude
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, old school pictures of TGA   Old, old school pictures of TGA Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:34 pm

Alex R. looks a lot younger, but of them all his appearance seems to have changed/change the most!

Just had another look; the date on 19_19 seems to be 2/3/07!
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: Old, old school pictures of TGA   Old, old school pictures of TGA Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:38 am

The photos are also tagged "abc no rio" which is a arts/community center in NYC. Looks like these are from a show they did in early 07 with Fake Problems.
Back to top Go down
Sinngh
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Sinngh

PostSubject: Re: Old, old school pictures of TGA   Old, old school pictures of TGA Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:00 pm

I dug up this thread to share these photos with you, they were among the first pictures of the Band that I came across back then. Had these photos on my hard disk for quite a while and just discovered they were still on the web. Apparently, they were taken on their Winter 2007 Tour at the Nexus in Braunschweig (which should be a bit special for the guys - since Anglo-Saxon name Brunswick is derived from the German Braunschweig).
Please note Brian's lovely long hair. Smile
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

PostSubject: Re: Old, old school pictures of TGA   Old, old school pictures of TGA Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:57 pm

ATTN: Everyone

click on "these photos" in the above post to see said photos
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

PostSubject: Re: Old, old school pictures of TGA   Old, old school pictures of TGA Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:02 pm

the captions of the pictures, which I assume are just as old as the pictures, are so great.

"true emotions don't need emo-core.

"a great new band from the "us of a"

"great new punk band sounding alot like jawbreaker."

"folk related punk rock from the usa."
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Old, old school pictures of TGA   Old, old school pictures of TGA Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:36 am

Sinngh wrote:
I dug up this thread to share these photos with you, they were among the first pictures of the Band that I came across back then. Had these photos on my hard disk for quite a while and just discovered they were still on the web. Apparently, they were taken on their Winter 2007 Tour at the Nexus in Braunschweig (which should be a bit special for the guys - since Anglo-Saxon name Brunswick is derived from the German Braunschweig).
Please note Brian's lovely long hair. Smile

many thanks; great stuff
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
joshyboytyler
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
joshyboytyler

PostSubject: Re: Old, old school pictures of TGA   Old, old school pictures of TGA Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:38 pm

Hey I found this really cool photo of Brian online and had it as my desktop background - then my nephew scribbled on it when he was messing about with my laptop (dw he's cool he likes wherefore art thou elvis) - havent been able to find it since just wondering if anyone else knew where it was or anything about it?

Dunno how to put the file on here but its basically a black/white/brown pic of brian playing harmonica by the mic and has alex r bottom left of screen (st pauli hat on of course) and it says that its 'Kimmo Pulli Pictures 2010

Cheers

''putting every last picture aside'.....till i find this one
Back to top Go down
Davidesamulson
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Old, old school pictures of TGA   Old, old school pictures of TGA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:31 pm

TGA rocking in that pics, nice finding i really like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, old school pictures of TGA   Old, old school pictures of TGA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old, old school pictures of TGA
Page 1 of 1