DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation

Go down 
+8
I Came To Dance
kyleetrotter
steady now steady now
e7c
rhg5010
Jukebox Romeo
Vibes
Risenomega
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Risenomega
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation Empty
PostSubject: Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation   Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:10 am

Hi All,
Im new on the board so I'm not sure if this is any help or not. But I have the Surrogate Mckenzie album Six Degrees of Seperation. I looked through the master rip list and didn't see it on there. I was wondering if anyone on here still needs it. Im pretty computer stupid and would need some info on how to post it but i'd be more than happy to try if anyone was missing this. I bought the album at there last show in 2000 and fell in love with Gaslight and totally forgot I had this. Let me know if its any help...
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation   Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:34 pm

I'd love to hear it, I don't think it's been posted here.

Get all of the music files on your desktop, put them in a folder, zip that folder (if you have a mac, right click and select "Compress")

Then go to a site like megaupload.com and load em up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation   Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:58 pm

we have it. it's on the list as "Surrogate McKenzie (Brian pre TGA)". the link is for this album. thanks for being willing to help out though
Back to top Go down
rhg5010
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation   Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:42 pm

I say we upload it regardless... I mean, We don't have CD quality do we?

also risenomega, are there lyrics in the liner notes that you'd be willing to copy? We have the lyrics for the other two Surrogate albums, but not this one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/JabarPSU
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation   Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:59 pm

idk it's probly cd quality, considering the dude in the band uploaded it to his website. and speaking of those lyrics, only the first few lines show up in the itunes info. any chance you could copy and paste 'em? maybe make a new thread?
Back to top Go down
rhg5010
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation   Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:13 pm

The whole thing shows up in winamp when u check song info. I could paste the lyrics. Just gotta get around to it. I'll make it a thread.
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation   Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:56 pm

...what is winamp?
Back to top Go down
rhg5010
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation   Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:14 pm

Winamp is a music player program like iTunes and Windows Media Player. Now that I think about it, it's easily my program of choice for playing music. iTunes lags a sometimes, and WMP and Real try to be complex. Winamp is straightforward, fast, takes up a very small amount of screen space, and is very easy to use. I've had it for years. You should download it.
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation   Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:21 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation   Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:48 pm

rhg5010 wrote:
Winamp is straightforward, fast, takes up a very small amount of screen space, and is very easy to use. I've had it for years. You should download it.

I used to love Winamp (hooray for llamas!) back in the day when all it did was play music... now it tries to do too much. It used to be if you clicked on a song winamp opened up instantly, now that it lags for a few seconds, I figure I would rather just use iTunes.
Back to top Go down
Risenomega
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation   Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:08 pm

I could past the lyrics and art if ya like. Its a great album too. It feels like it was the soundtrack to the last 2 years of high school
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation   Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:03 pm

Go ahead, post up the art and lyrics
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
Risenomega
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation   Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:58 am

I dont have access to a scanner at the moment, i've just moved. But as soon as i do i'll post em
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation   Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:21 pm

Jukebox Romeo wrote:
we have it. it's on the list as "Surrogate McKenzie (Brian pre TGA)". the link is for this album. thanks for being willing to help out though

I get:
ERROR This file has been removed from the server, because the file has not been accessed in a long time.

Can someone re-up this please.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
kyleetrotter
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation   Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:20 am

steady now steady now wrote:
Jukebox Romeo wrote:

I get:
ERROR This file has been removed from the server, because the file has not been accessed in a long time.

Can someone re-up this please.

pretty please!
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation   Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:07 am

Are these the tracks from it?

www.rothenbeck.net/music/music/surrogatemckenzie/index.html

There is no title for the collection, but they are not from ST or from Sons To Grow Up To.

Streaming only though.
Back to top Go down
I Came To Dance
A Contender
A Contender
I Came To Dance

PostSubject: Re: Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation   Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:35 am

steady now steady now wrote:
Are these the tracks from it?

www.rothenbeck.net/music/music/surrogatemckenzie/index.html

There is no title for the collection, but they are not from ST or from Sons To Grow Up To.

Streaming only though.
Yeah, it's from "The Six Degrees Of Separation".
I'll upload it for you.
Back to top Go down
I Came To Dance
A Contender
A Contender
I Came To Dance

PostSubject: Re: Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation   Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:46 am

http://www.mediafire.com/?n0nwugkngjt
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation   Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:39 am

I should have known it was you who'd come up with the goods.

Now all I need is the Amping Cooper material (some of ?) which is streaming at www.rothenbeck.net/music/music/ampingcopper/index.html

For my listing of pre-TGA bands and tracks see the 'Early Bands' page at www.gaslightanthem.org.uk.
Back to top Go down
I Came To Dance
A Contender
A Contender
I Came To Dance

PostSubject: Re: Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation   Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:31 pm

I have the Amping Copper demo too, I'll try to upload it as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
I Came To Dance
A Contender
A Contender
I Came To Dance

PostSubject: Re: Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation   Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:36 am

Amping Cooper - Demo:
http://www.mediafire.com/?igyjjmjmtmv
Back to top Go down
massie_1

PostSubject: Re: Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation   Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:55 am

Howdy, just downloaded SDoS, and it's a .rar. I'm not sure how to convert it... Any help would be greatly appreciated. Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation   Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:52 pm

download the program 7-zip from www.download.com . it's free, easy to use, and won't expire or anything like Winrar does
Back to top Go down
Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation   Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:37 pm

Sorry for my question in this old thread, but I searched about two hour for finding the release dates of the surrogate mckenzie CD's. Does anyone of you know them? Would also be awesome if someone has the cover artwork of them. They are also nowhere to find.  Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation Kopfschuettel
Thx in advance.
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation   Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:48 am

old thread coming back to life... i'm getting into all those pre-Gaslight bands, and there are some things about surrogate mckenzie that are bugging me: for example, do we know when was this? (like, 2000? 2002?) did the albums ever came out physically? if so, when and where are the covers? and who were the members of this band? was this before Cincinnati Rail Tie and Amping Copper?
i know those are a lot of questions, but i hope someone could give some answers Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation   Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surrogate Mckenzie- Six Degrees of Seperation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next