DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what's your favorite item of Gaslight "stuff" that you have?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
knuckles
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
knuckles

what's your favorite item of Gaslight "stuff" that you have? Empty
PostSubject: what's your favorite item of Gaslight "stuff" that you have?   what's your favorite item of Gaslight "stuff" that you have? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 2:19 am

the recent release of 2019 Topps Allen & Ginter cards featuring Brian Fallon (going nuts on ebay trying to buy up as many unique cards as I can! Shocked ) got me started thinking about this topic... I have tried like hell to stay away from the vinyl side of things that I already have, I would go head on into this if I ever did, and in debt... I have some of the fan club and RSD stuff, and a black vinyl '59 Sound along with a black and green American Slang (that a friend traded me for a Brian & the Howling Weather ticket), but the coolest thing I have (to me) is this...

what's your favorite item of Gaslight "stuff" that you have? DhSPxoRl

what's your favorite item of Gaslight "stuff" that you have? GtObtGll

I have tour posters, a set list, and so on... but this shirt is by far and away my favorite. and I didn't get it at the show where they sold it.

the story is this... went to the 7-12-12 show at the Bottleneck in Lawrence KS, on the warmup tour for Handwritten.  at an earlier show, during the NHL playoffs, the NY Rangers were playing the NJ Devils and TGA had a show in NYC I think.  they had some shirts made up with the band name in the Rangers logo and some in the Devils livery.  Brian even talked some smack on stage that night about the game.

welp… never thought I would see one of those shirts.  at the Lawrence show, I asked Danny if there were any of those shirts left over.  he said "yeah, but they are reserved as extras for folks who buy bunch of merch".  I whipped out my ID and asked "how about for someone who drove 5 hours to see the show".  he smiled and asked what size, and to meet him by the bus and trailer after the show.  he gave me a shirt... and we have been amigos ever since, I have bought him a double shot of Jameson at every show I see him at, which has been all of them I have attended Hug what a great dude.

in fact, here we are at the last Brian Fallon show in St. Louis, April of 2018.

what's your favorite item of Gaslight "stuff" that you have? Z4jufYVl

so whatcha all got, and what's the story behind it?
Back to top Go down

what's your favorite item of Gaslight "stuff" that you have?
Page 1 of 1