DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Desperately Need Green 59 Sound Sessions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

Desperately Need Green 59 Sound Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Desperately Need Green 59 Sound Sessions   Desperately Need Green 59 Sound Sessions Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 5:49 pm

I’m still desperately seeking a green ‘59 Sound Sessions. I’ve seen three for sale at ridiculously inflated prices, and they’re all clearly people who bought them purely to make a fat profit out of their fellow fans. I really don’t want to feed those kind of scumbags. If anyone bought a spare or just doesn’t like the colour, I’d give you a fair price and my eternal gratitude.
Back to top Go down
Gumption
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Desperately Need Green 59 Sound Sessions   Desperately Need Green 59 Sound Sessions Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 6:01 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
moosicmaniac
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Desperately Need Green 59 Sound Sessions   Desperately Need Green 59 Sound Sessions Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 2:07 pm

The white is still available from S1D
Back to top Go down
JukeboxRomeo13
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
JukeboxRomeo13

PostSubject: Re: Desperately Need Green 59 Sound Sessions   Desperately Need Green 59 Sound Sessions Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 2:38 pm

If you find two send one my way! Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: Desperately Need Green 59 Sound Sessions   Desperately Need Green 59 Sound Sessions Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 2:46 pm

JukeboxRomeo13 wrote:
If you find two send one my way! [smiley]https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/smiley] [smiley]https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/smiley] [smiley]https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/smiley]
Will do!

moosicmaniac wrote:
Thanks, but I’ve got all the other colours on the way. Just the elusive green to go.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
moosicmaniac
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Desperately Need Green 59 Sound Sessions   Desperately Need Green 59 Sound Sessions Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 2:58 pm

cowgirlwiththeblues wrote:
JukeboxRomeo13 wrote:
If you find two send one my way! [smiley]https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/smiley] [smiley]https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/smiley] [smiley]https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/smiley]
Will do!

moosicmaniac wrote:
Thanks, but I’ve got all the other colours on the way. Just the elusive green to go.

Sent from Topic'it App

Personally I think having every color is insane, but you do you.

However, if you're committed to having every color, you already know that vinyl completeism is an expensive habit.

And I'm sorry, but if you're "desparate" for the same record on a 7th color, then I don't know what to tell you.
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: Desperately Need Green 59 Sound Sessions   Desperately Need Green 59 Sound Sessions Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 3:14 pm

moosicmaniac wrote:
Personally I think having every color is insane, but you do you.
I never claimed sanity... 😉

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Desperately Need Green 59 Sound Sessions   Desperately Need Green 59 Sound Sessions Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 3:28 pm

I think the best thing for you to do is just wait. Once these actually ship and land in people's hands, I suspect they will be available on eBay and Discogs for reasonable prices.
Back to top Go down
JukeboxRomeo13
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
JukeboxRomeo13

PostSubject: Re: Desperately Need Green 59 Sound Sessions   Desperately Need Green 59 Sound Sessions Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 3:30 pm

I agree! It is just aggravating when people buy these things to sell them for a major profit and that is all you see on eBay now.... $199 + the listings are
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: Desperately Need Green 59 Sound Sessions   Desperately Need Green 59 Sound Sessions Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 4:52 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
I think the best thing for you to do is just wait. Once these actually ship and land in people's hands, I suspect they will be available on eBay and Discogs for reasonable prices.

You’re absolutely right. I’m just worried I’ll have a bad day and spend a stupid amount of money on one just to cheer myself up. Last time I promised myself I wouldn’t buy something on principle I caved, and whilst it was only about £4, I’m still annoyed at myself. I’d be really mad if it was $200!

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
JukeboxRomeo13
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
JukeboxRomeo13

PostSubject: Re: Desperately Need Green 59 Sound Sessions   Desperately Need Green 59 Sound Sessions Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 5:06 pm

Yeah man I feel you. I would be pretty upset but stay strong, I know they will come down in price!
Back to top Go down
Gumption
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Desperately Need Green 59 Sound Sessions   Desperately Need Green 59 Sound Sessions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 1:33 pm

JukeboxRomeo13 wrote:
I agree! It is just aggravating when people buy these things to sell them for a major profit and that is all you see on eBay now.... $199 + the listings are

I wish I'd known this was a thing. Seems like I need to branch out my scalping into the world of vinyl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desperately Need Green 59 Sound Sessions   Desperately Need Green 59 Sound Sessions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desperately Need Green 59 Sound Sessions
Page 1 of 1