DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Store Orders

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

Official Store Orders Empty
PostSubject: Official Store Orders   Official Store Orders Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 4:04 pm

Still waiting for mine to be dispatched, and they’re just fobbing me off when I email or tweet. They’re saying it’s because my items are limited/autographed, but I’m pretty sure plenty of people have had the same package.

For anybody else that ordered the deluxe package with signed poster, I’d really appreciate it if you could let me know whether you’ve recieved it (or had a dispatch notice) or if you’ve had any notice of delay, and when you ordered. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
bobbyjames
A Contender
A Contender
bobbyjames

PostSubject: Re: Official Store Orders   Official Store Orders Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 7:13 pm

Mine is currently sitting at my local post office waiting for me to go pay the import charges (£17.14!) so a heads up with that! I got my shipping notification on 21st February and it was for the Deluxe Bundle.
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: Official Store Orders   Official Store Orders Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 4:11 am

Thanks. Yeah, I expect the import charges (although the £8 admin fee is always an annoyance!) but the two months delay is more of an issue. 😡

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
bobbyjames
A Contender
A Contender
bobbyjames

PostSubject: Re: Official Store Orders   Official Store Orders Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 8:22 pm

When I finally got my shipping notification I just assumed everyones would get shipped the same time but clearly not. It annoyed me that there seemed to be no communication from the store about the delays, an email sent to everyone who ordered this stating there were delays and when they do expect to ship would of been nice. I only found out what was going on by reading this forum and another forum from people who chased their orders with the store. I got an email from Banquet about a 1 day delay on this because it was taking longer than expected to pack, that's customer service!
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: Official Store Orders   Official Store Orders Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 8:57 pm

Yes, Banquet are great! These people are really shoddy; I’m bombarding them with tweets and emails trying to find out why they’ve sent later orders out before mine, but they refuse to answer. They just keep thanking me for my patience, which is infuriating!

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Store Orders   Official Store Orders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Store Orders
Page 1 of 1