DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Live Stream of Brian's set at Open Air Gampel

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

Live Stream of Brian's set at Open Air Gampel Empty
PostSubject: Live Stream of Brian's set at Open Air Gampel   Live Stream of Brian's set at Open Air Gampel Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 3:16 pm

http://www.srf.ch/radio-srf-3/highlights/festivalsommer/wir-bringen-euch-konzertperlen-vom-open-air-gampel-nach-hause

10:15 AM eastern time.
Back to top Go down
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Live Stream of Brian's set at Open Air Gampel   Live Stream of Brian's set at Open Air Gampel Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 3:30 pm

I think there may be streams of Highfield, Pukkelpop, and Lowlands this weekend as well, but I'm having trouble finding firm details.
Back to top Go down
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Live Stream of Brian's set at Open Air Gampel   Live Stream of Brian's set at Open Air Gampel Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 11:20 am

Looks like the Open Air Gampel stream may be restricted to Swiss residents.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Live Stream of Brian's set at Open Air Gampel   Live Stream of Brian's set at Open Air Gampel Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:39 pm

oh okay... I missed it anyway
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Live Stream of Brian's set at Open Air Gampel   Live Stream of Brian's set at Open Air Gampel Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 3:38 am

cmigs wrote:
I think there may be streams of Highfield, Pukkelpop, and Lowlands this weekend as well, but I'm having trouble finding firm details.

The Highfield livestream is on WDR but doesn't cover Brian's set ...
http://www1.wdr.de/fernsehen/rockpalast/events/highfield-sechzehn-uebersicht-100.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Live Stream of Brian's set at Open Air Gampel   Live Stream of Brian's set at Open Air Gampel Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 10:55 am

There will be a stream of the Pukkelpop show, though. Tomorrow, 4:30 PM eastern time.

http://stream.pukkelpop.be/?language=en&channel=1
Back to top Go down
Roe
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Live Stream of Brian's set at Open Air Gampel   Live Stream of Brian's set at Open Air Gampel Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 11:15 am

I really wish I'd been able to take tomorrow night off. Brian at 4:30 and then the Hip... I feel like I might be coming down with something... *cough, cough*
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: Live Stream of Brian's set at Open Air Gampel   Live Stream of Brian's set at Open Air Gampel Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 2:28 pm

Curse my friends and their early 40th birthday party! Hopefully it will end up on YouTube or somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Roe
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Live Stream of Brian's set at Open Air Gampel   Live Stream of Brian's set at Open Air Gampel Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 4:12 pm

These normally end up on dime. At least a few of the gaslight European festival streams are there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Stream of Brian's set at Open Air Gampel   Live Stream of Brian's set at Open Air Gampel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Live Stream of Brian's set at Open Air Gampel
Page 1 of 1