DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Live Acoustic Stream

Go down 
+3
Stalls_Standing
Jukebox Romeo
e7c
7 posters
AuthorMessage
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

Live Acoustic Stream Empty
PostSubject: Live Acoustic Stream   Live Acoustic Stream Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:01 pm

for the love of all that is good, someone figure out how to rip this interview/acoustic set from AP magazine!

http://www.altpress.com/modules/dsp_mediaplayer.cfm?pathXML=xml_mp3.xml&track=33
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Live Acoustic Stream   Live Acoustic Stream Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:06 pm

got it

4:53 remaining

i'll up it to mediafire
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Live Acoustic Stream   Live Acoustic Stream Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:07 pm

3:15 remaining
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Live Acoustic Stream   Live Acoustic Stream Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:22 pm

how much longer!
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Live Acoustic Stream   Live Acoustic Stream Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:23 pm

*is excited*
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Live Acoustic Stream   Live Acoustic Stream Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:29 pm

Code:
The Gaslight Anthem - AP Acoustic Session - http://www.mediafire.com/?tzminkinm2m
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Live Acoustic Stream   Live Acoustic Stream Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:47 pm

my download is going soooo slow!

Thanks for ripping this... if we ever end up at a show together, the first round is on me.
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Live Acoustic Stream   Live Acoustic Stream Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:37 pm

HORRIBLE INTRO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Live Acoustic Stream   Live Acoustic Stream Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:28 pm

e6c wrote:
my download is going soooo slow!

Thanks for ripping this... if we ever end up at a show together, the first round is on me.

Thanks bro. I don't drink though, so make it a Gatorade. That'll help hold my voice together as I sing my heart out!

Last edited by Jukebox Romeo on Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Live Acoustic Stream   Live Acoustic Stream Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:50 pm

Alright, I hate to double post like this, but this is unrelated to the above comment, so yeah.

Anyway, I was listening to Brian playing "The Backseat", and my dad yells from the other room, "You listening to the Boss?" I just laughed and told him no

Besides that, I think Brian was afraid to change up the songs too much, to avoid losing the listeners. He played the same 3 songs on the WEXP acoustic show, but they were a little more folky and changed a bit on that show.

Also, I find it interesting how "The '59 Sound", "Old White Lincoln", and "The Backseat" are gonna be the first 3 singles. I woulda guessed "Great Expectations" woulda come next, or "Miles Davis" or "Film Noir" or something
Back to top Go down
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

PostSubject: Re: Live Acoustic Stream   Live Acoustic Stream Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:07 pm

holy shit guys...they changed the bass drum head. i'm sooo sad. I wanted a picture with the old one sooo bad. damnit! well...it had a good run.
Back to top Go down
liveit
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Live Acoustic Stream   Live Acoustic Stream Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:40 pm

Charles Bronson!!! Love the new drum head. Benny chuckled when I questioned him about it.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Live Acoustic Stream   Live Acoustic Stream Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 1:57 am

Jukebox Romeo wrote:

Also, I find it interesting how "The '59 Sound", "Old White Lincoln", and "The Backseat" are gonna be the first 3 singles. I woulda guessed "Great Expectations" woulda come next, or "Miles Davis" or "Film Noir" or something

it is all about what would sell best... oddly enough those were my favorite 3 songs when I first heard The 59 Sound, now Miles Davis is by far my favorite
Back to top Go down
geezfools
A Contender
A Contender
geezfools

PostSubject: Re: Live Acoustic Stream   Live Acoustic Stream Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:05 pm

Check out http://18milesaminute.wordpress.com for the songs as single mp3 files. Also, if you're into downloading the whole interview and mediafire hates you, try this: http://www.altpress.com/images/media/AP_SHOW_GASLIGHT_ANTHEM.MP3
Back to top Go down
http://18milesaminute.wordpress.com
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Live Acoustic Stream   Live Acoustic Stream Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:52 pm

yo, geezfools, why didn't you tell us about that acoustic bootleg on your blog? really good quality, and really good performances too
Back to top Go down
geezfools
A Contender
A Contender
geezfools

PostSubject: Re: Live Acoustic Stream   Live Acoustic Stream Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:31 pm

I'm just lazy and hadn't actually checked it out yet... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://18milesaminute.wordpress.com
Forum Owner
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Live Acoustic Stream   Live Acoustic Stream Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:30 am

Good god that is a terrible intro! Was that GWAR or something? But the acoustic stuff is really great - thanks for the links!
Back to top Go down
https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Acoustic Stream   Live Acoustic Stream Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Live Acoustic Stream
Page 1 of 1