DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Antwerp gig

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aelliott88
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
aelliott88

Antwerp gig Empty
PostSubject: Antwerp gig   Antwerp gig Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 6:01 pm

Hey Guys

As you will know the Brussels gig has been moved to Antwerp, I have tickets for the gig and I am currently doing my research for Antwerp and deciding whether to go or not.

Do any of you guys know how easy it is to travel to the venue, Zappa, and how easy it is to get back into the city centre after the gig?

From looking at the website it seems that doors are at 8pm with the first band on at 8:30 so assume Brian wont be on till 10pm??

I have noticed there are trams and bus' to the venue but not sure how easy it is to get back to the venue and back.

Don't want to be struggling to get back into the centre of town to get back to the hotel. Any advice welcome.

Cheers Guys!
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
HorribleCrowe

Antwerp gig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antwerp gig   Antwerp gig Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 1:16 pm

Hi,

It's super easy. Trams/busses drive frequently until 1am.

You can check all the hours at: www.delijn.be
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
HorribleCrowe

Antwerp gig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antwerp gig   Antwerp gig Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 1:17 pm

For more questions, DM me.
Back to top Go down
luckyman
A Contender
A Contender
luckyman

Antwerp gig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antwerp gig   Antwerp gig Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 12:27 pm

Are there any bars or anything near the the venue, looks like its in the middle of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Antwerp gig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antwerp gig   Antwerp gig Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Antwerp gig
Page 1 of 1