DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Long interview with Brian

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

Long interview with Brian Empty
PostSubject: Long interview with Brian   Long interview with Brian Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 1:37 pm

Long and interesting interview with Brian, can't remember where I came across this but I don't think it was here. I am so up for the Bryan Adams/Brian Fallon tour!!!

https://m.mixcloud.com/stryder1017/brian-fallon-interview/

Fairly sure Dylan didn't write House of the Rising Sun though; I think Leadbelly did it way before he did and it's one of those old songs that nobody really knows who wrote it.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Long interview with Brian   Long interview with Brian Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 8:15 pm

ok..how many interviews are there? I cannot follow anymore... I just finished listening to an interview which lasted for 1hr and 20min..and than the one with Zane Lowe and that one is another one, I guess?

I mean how many interviews has he done recently? I think it is cool that he takes time talking in interviews and answering questions...but somehow most questions ending up being the same such as the break of Gaslight and how it comes to the solo record and so on...

even though, I think I will listen to that one anyway... I like listening to interviews like that..it distracts me from my univeristy stuff I have to do and let me forget about everything for a while
Back to top Go down
Keele
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Long interview with Brian   Long interview with Brian Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 5:53 pm

I really like this and the OFF The Tracks conversation style interviews with Brian. He's just a down to earth and such a music fan. It also helps steer away from standard/question answers.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Long interview with Brian   Long interview with Brian Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 9:14 pm

Keele wrote:
I really like this and the OFF The Tracks conversation style interviews with Brian. He's just a down to earth and such a music fan. It also helps steer away from standard/question answers.

that's what I also like on him that he is so down on earth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long interview with Brian   Long interview with Brian Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long interview with Brian
Page 1 of 1