DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Q&A with Brian on tumblr

Go down 
+4
sickgirlesther
Roe
cowgirlwiththeblues
enola
8 posters
AuthorMessage
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

Q&A with Brian on tumblr Empty
PostSubject: Q&A with Brian on tumblr   Q&A with Brian on tumblr Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 3:22 am

Brian is answering all your questions on tumblr this Friday Feb 5th 1 pm EST!

http://thebrianfallon.tumblr.com/post/138645462399/hey-everybody-if-you-have-any-questions-youve

Hey everybody! If you have any questions you’ve been wanting to ask me, well, now’s your chance! I’ll be answering your questions this Friday, February 5th at 1:00 PM EST (10:00 AM PST) via Tumblr Answer Time. As I head out on the West Coast portion of my tour and my new album “Painkillers” nears it’s release on March 11th, I’m about to take some time out to answer any question you have right here @Tumblr #AnswerTime
Send your questions at thebrianfallon.tumblr.com/ask
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with Brian on tumblr   Q&A with Brian on tumblr Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 7:03 am

Does anybody know how these things work - do you submit questions in advance, or do you have to be online at the time? It's during my commute home, so don't want to kill myself! And can you look at the Qs and As later on - or do you have to read them as they happen?

Not even sure if I have a question, but I'll definitely want to read all the answers to other people's!
Back to top Go down
Roe
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with Brian on tumblr   Q&A with Brian on tumblr Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 10:41 am

Looks like you submit questions in advance through http://thebrianfallon.tumblr.com/ask

I would think you'd be able to look later on but I can't confirm or deny that.
Back to top Go down
sickgirlesther
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
sickgirlesther

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with Brian on tumblr   Q&A with Brian on tumblr Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 12:12 pm

From what I understand you can send your questions both in advance and live, but no idea how you can read the answers. But even if you can only read at the given time, someone will probably save a copy and post it somewhere.
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with Brian on tumblr   Q&A with Brian on tumblr Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 4:23 pm

Thanks, I'm sure I can rely on somebody here to do that!
😀
Back to top Go down
NotLikeWeBleed
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with Brian on tumblr   Q&A with Brian on tumblr Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 2:29 pm

I may or may not have asked him, if he's eating breakfast, how much bacon is too much bacon?!
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with Brian on tumblr   Q&A with Brian on tumblr Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 3:14 pm

Trick question: there's no such thing right?
Back to top Go down
NotLikeWeBleed
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with Brian on tumblr   Q&A with Brian on tumblr Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 3:17 pm

cowgirlwiththeblues wrote:
Trick question: there's no such thing right?

CORRECT
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with Brian on tumblr   Q&A with Brian on tumblr Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 4:56 pm

Disclaimer: I'm having a grumpy day.

I'm enjoying reading this Q&A, but does anyone else get annoyed when questions like "when is your album coming out in the ___?" get asked. OR "when are you playing ___?" when there are tour dates up for that country. You could google both in about 5 seconds and have answers, meanwhile this takes away from the rest of us learning more about Brian's thoughts on t-swift Smile

Again, I'm grumpy but this really does drive me nuts. Glad the DSS community is way better at asking questions for Q&A's. Cool
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with Brian on tumblr   Q&A with Brian on tumblr Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 4:58 pm

Agreed! I was thinking the exact same thing; if I can answer the questions myself, what's the point. There were some good ones though.
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with Brian on tumblr   Q&A with Brian on tumblr Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 5:05 pm

But, plus side...

Someone asked what was your favourite Gaslight album (past tense) and he answered about his favourite thing 'we've done' -not 'did'. Semantics are important!
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with Brian on tumblr   Q&A with Brian on tumblr Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 5:18 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Disclaimer: I'm having a grumpy day.

I'm enjoying reading this Q&A, but does anyone else get annoyed when questions like "when is your album coming out in the ___?" get asked. OR "when are you playing ___?" when there are tour dates up for that country. You could google both in about 5 seconds and have answers, meanwhile this takes away from the rest of us learning more about Brian's thoughts on t-swift Smile

Again, I'm grumpy but this really does drive me nuts. Glad the DSS community is way better at asking questions for Q&A's. Cool

You see lots of that on twitter as well. I think it's a sign of the importance of social media and the declining ability for research ...
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with Brian on tumblr   Q&A with Brian on tumblr Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 8:16 pm

cowgirlwiththeblues wrote:
But, plus side...

Someone asked what was your favourite Gaslight album (past tense) and he answered about his favourite thing 'we've done' -not 'did'.  Semantics are important!

yeah they actually are Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ProMayhem
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
ProMayhem

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with Brian on tumblr   Q&A with Brian on tumblr Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 10:44 am

Where can you see the answers ?
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with Brian on tumblr   Q&A with Brian on tumblr Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 3:05 pm

ProMayhem wrote:

They're on his tumblr: http://thebrianfallon.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
ProMayhem
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
ProMayhem

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with Brian on tumblr   Q&A with Brian on tumblr Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 3:37 pm

enola wrote:
ProMayhem wrote:

They're on his tumblr: http://thebrianfallon.tumblr.com/

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with Brian on tumblr   Q&A with Brian on tumblr Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q&A with Brian on tumblr
Page 1 of 1