DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian's tumblr post discussion

Go down 
+52
Blueeyesandspitfire
Jaws
brucesboots
jonester
ncl1968
cdala
Holland
Labhras
thebends
Daire
Hanswurst
Boy From Little Eden
Yozzy
SammyHutchison
onbackstreetsinbackseats
eagles1139
Hirti
rumham
TheEmptyBones
Ghost
Christophe
bringiton_ty
bt211
MKULTRA
JukeboxJuliet
TGAFAN25
Shrewsbury_Stars
Bobul
CapedAvenger
thurman
DaleCooper
colmillionaire
LuceroDiehard
JimmyB
jzancan
Jerseyrain
FrankieG
SirBrad
cmigs
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Harbortown
_rebekka_
NeverTrustAJunkie
Steve70s
enola
CluckyB
steph
rotmitweißenpunkten
prettyontheinsidex
StitchesOnTheRadio
BereasaTGA
Debonair
56 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Brian's tumblr post discussion Empty
PostSubject: Brian's tumblr post discussion   Brian's tumblr post discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:19 am

Since this will most likely be a huge talking point please here is the thread to discuss. As always stay respectful to Brian, the band, and the rest of the DSS community opinions.

Source:
http://thegaslightanthem.tumblr.com/post/56760955507/7-28-13-tonight-you-have-broken-my-heart#notes

Quote :

"Tonight You Have Broken My Heart."

Tonight we played the third show of a three night stand in NYC.  It was a beautiful venue at Pier 26 and we played with one of my favorite bands the Hold Steady. But tonight, after the show, I found myself with some things I feel I need to say that have been a long time coming…

I play music because something stirs inside of my heart and it needs to be expelled.  I have found from a young age that music is the avenue which relieves me.  It allows me to say words and choose notes that speak to my own soul.  It comforts me.  There are people who have found something in my band’s songs that speak to them as well.  I’ve met some of them, they come to our shows and have purchased our records because they’ve found something that speaks to them somewhere in the things we have created.  That, to me, is amazing.  

However, I feel it necessary to address that we are The Gaslight Anthem.  We play Gaslight Anthem songs.  We’re not the band you think we may be akin to.  My name isn’t Bruce, It’s not Eddie, or Joe, or Paul either.  If you’d like to hear their songs they are readily available and the former two tour quite often.  You should go see them, they put on great shows.  They play long sets over two hours sometimes.   It’s truly amazing to watch them at their craft.  But again, we’re not them.  We have a different set of rules.  We’re on a different course, because we aren’t them and can’t be them.  We have to find our path, because that’s the only honest thing we can do.   Which is where I find myself now, proud of what we’ve done, and where we’ve come from, but it’s time to find the next thing.  Time to create a new sound, time to create the next Gaslight Anthem.
We will always play those songs, but we will never be that band again.  

When I was 27 years old we wrote a record called the ‘59 Sound.  It was our first break.  We got to work with a wonderful man named Ted Hutt who taught us things we never would’ve known without him.  

I was a kid pouring his heart out about what moved him inside and what I loved. Now I have to be a man pouring my heart out about what moves me inside.  

Bands who have long careers change.  Drastically.  That doesn’t mean they no longer like what they did in the past or what got them where they are. It means they have to create and be true to who they are RIGHT NOW, not be true to what people want them to be.  

To say that bands don’t owe their fans anything is wrong.  They owe them the truth of their art.  They owe them a performance of songs they’ve written at that specific show as they are that evening.  The ticket doesn’t promise what happened at a show three years ago, or five years ago, or ten years from now.  Live music is beautiful that way, because it’s that night only.  It’ll never be that show again.  

When you go see a band it’s a gamble, like going to see a movie.  You may not like it in the end.  But you can’t change it.  It is what it is.  The only difference between bands and movies is that one show might be 90 minutes, one show might be three hours.  But the ticket just says what band is playing.  It doesn’t make promises of that cover they did once,
or that guest they had last week, or… your favorite song.  

Here’s an example of what I’m talking about…

I love the movie Kill Bill.  I love Uma Thurman, but no matter how hard I wish or yell at the screen, or insult, or wave my hands.  She’s not coming over after the film.  No matter how many times I watch it.  It’s also not gonna change, it’s not gonna add a scene or delete a scene just because I want to get to my favorite part quicker.   She’s not gonna make out with me because I think she’s pretty.  She doesn’t owe me anything because I like her or her movies.  She is not her work.

I am not my work.  I am a guy who happens to have felt some things and gotten in a band that put those things to music and a few people thought it spoke to them.  That’s a miracle to me that I remember everyday.  

I’m going to go away from the press and interviews now until we finish writing our next record and find out what we will be in the next chapter of our artistic careers.  I have nothing left to say until we find what that next chapter of our band is.  

To our fans… please bear with us through this awkward period of finding our new legs.  I’m being honest with you here because I am grateful for your loyalty to my band.

To the spiteful reviewers… just remember no one’s singing for you.

I’m asking openly and humbly that if anyone would like to come to a Gaslight Anthem show, please come because you want to see what we’re doing on that night.  Don’t come to see Bruce, he won’t be there.  Don’t come to hear a cover, it probably won’t happen.  Don’t come to yell at me when I’m trying to share something with the audience to reach out to them about something I feel is moving me.  For some reason I’m the one with microphone, which may be a mistake entirely.  But if you want one and have something to say, please start a band, get in the van, sleep on floors, and work your butt off and maybe one day I’ll find your band and I’ll come see you play.  

But I swear I will not yell at you or call out for you to play one of your influences songs… because I’ll be there to see you.

Brian Fallon
Back to top Go down
BereasaTGA
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
BereasaTGA

PostSubject: Re: Brian's tumblr post discussion   Brian's tumblr post discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:33 am

I can only clap to him until my hand bleed, I totally agree with him
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Brian's tumblr post discussion   Brian's tumblr post discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:35 am

Jumping over from the US/Can Tour thread...

prettyontheinsidex wrote:
What a mess. I'm not sure what to make of any of this anymore. I feel like its good that he explained himself but at the same time I'm confused. I get the Bruce thing. But I kind of see it as they used that to their advantage to get people to notice them (why not if you have Bruce himself helping...) and then tried to forget that ever happened. I know they needed to break that association but idk take it as a compliment and move on I guess. Something about this really bothered him tonight especially and I think this is all getting blown out of proportion. I feel like he thought he knew where the band was headed before Handwritten and now he's re-evaluating the band now. Very weird, kind of makes me less excited to see them in September.

Agreed on the "what a mess" part. I don't think they want to have to "forget" the Bruce thing but the fans and the media are forcing them to. I mean, if we really think about it, how much must that suck? Picture this, you're band is starting to get it's own following and really turn some heads. Bruce Springsteen, one of your heroes, is impressed by YOUR music. He even wants to play with your band to a huge crowd he does just that! Even better, he calls you out on stage during his own set! It's a dream come true. But now FOUR years later, when you look back on that night, you know you should be grateful, and you are, but now there's also resentment because again, FOUR years later you still face crowds that shout for someone else at your show.

They've taken this compliment over and over and over and we (the fans, the media, etc) aren't letting them move on. Again, it's been FOUR YEARS!

I can't say I'm dead on about how they feel, but seriously, if you think about it, it's not hard to get where he's coming from.
Back to top Go down
prettyontheinsidex
A Contender
A Contender
prettyontheinsidex

PostSubject: Re: Brian's tumblr post discussion   Brian's tumblr post discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:44 am

Agreed, it needs to be moved away from, the media even went as far to compare a song on Bruce's last album to gaslight which I thought was kind of funny. Like they're not his little protégés or anything. I get why Brian's pissed but I'm not sure if it all got expressed properly. I'm not sure there even is a "proper" way but I guess he's just had enough. I noticed at times lately he la been kind of off, maybe this has been really building?
Back to top Go down
rotmitweißenpunkten
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Brian's tumblr post discussion   Brian's tumblr post discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:48 am

I don't get, why he lets himself be pulled down like that by just a few random people who do shit, while 1000 others just want to see their show and don't do something stupid and don't agree with those people yelling stuff. i get why this is anoying and i get how beeing in the public eye must be really hard (i could never do that!), but i just wished he wouldn't let himself be influenced that much by a handfull idiots...
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Brian's tumblr post discussion   Brian's tumblr post discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:51 am

prettyontheinsidex wrote:
Agreed, it needs to be moved away from, the media even went as far to compare a song on Bruce's last album to gaslight which I thought was kind of funny. Like they're not his little protégés or anything. I get why Brian's pissed but I'm not sure if it all got expressed properly. I'm not sure there even is a "proper" way but I guess he's just had enough. I noticed at times lately he la been kind of off, maybe this has been really building?

Now that is actually comical (the first part) Razz . I think this has been building for a good 3 of the last 4 years. It certainly would be for me if I were in his shoes! But it's not like he hasn't said everything he mentioned in that post like a hundred times. People just aren't listening or aren't taking the time to try and see his perspective.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Brian's tumblr post discussion   Brian's tumblr post discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:58 am

rotmitweißenpunkten wrote:
I don't get, why he lets himself be pulled down like that by just a few random people who do shit, while 1000 others just want to see their show and don't do something stupid and don't agree with those people yelling stuff. i get why this is anoying and i get how beeing in the public eye must be really hard (i could never do that!), but i just wished he wouldn't let himself be influenced that much by a handfull idiots...

Why does a waitress remember that one lousy customer but couldn't distinguish one nice experience from the next?

Why does a hitter in baseball focus on how he's been striking out lately, rather than the hundreds of hits in his career?

Why does that one person that cut you off in traffic put you in a grumpy mood when the rest of your drive went smoothly?

It's just human nature to focus on the bad stuff that spoils all the good.

Okay, I'm going to bed. Sleep
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Brian's tumblr post discussion   Brian's tumblr post discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:00 am

i just feel like i completely understand. and just...to skip the potential B.S., i don't worship the guy or the band. in fact, i haven't been following what's been going on with Gaslight for months. that being said, i just imagine i would feel the same way in his shoes. it's probably what many musicians have felt, only we're now in an era where it's commonplace for us to be privy to their uncensored thoughts like never before. and i get the feeling he's feeling at odds with this newfound "fame" stuff. so it seems totally logical to me.

also, as for the Bruce references...i mean, ffs, he coulda mentioned it in a couple interviews & the media have taken it ON and ON and ON for years...sure it gets annoying. doesn't mean the band is trying to turn their back on it, rather they're just trying to set the record straight that they never were and never intended to be a Bruce tribute band.

that's just what i get from it, but...
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Brian's tumblr post discussion   Brian's tumblr post discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:02 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:

Why does a waitress remember that one lousy customer but couldn't distinguish one nice experience from the next?

Why does a hitter in baseball focus on how he's been striking out lately, rather than the hundreds of hits in his career?

Why does that one person that cut you off in traffic put you in a grumpy mood when the rest of your drive went smoothly?

High Five i was about to say smth similar, albeit much less succinctly.
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: Brian's tumblr post discussion   Brian's tumblr post discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:03 am

Because its not just one show. The "Bruuuce" chants happen at most shows. They actually stopped playing Meet Me By the Rivers Edge for a while because people would shout out "Bruuuuuuuuce" after the opening "No surrender my Bobby Jean" bit. They have been trying to find their own voice and do their own thing for a few years now. There is little if any Springsteen influence left in HW. Yet reviews still scatter his name all over the place and interviewers still bring it up. I think this was really just the straw that broke the camels back.

I agree with a lot of what Brian is saying here. But I think it is reasonable to have some expectations for a concert -- if a band normally plays a song of theirs its reasonable to expect it'll get get played and its reasonable to be disappointed if it is. Which he sorta addressed -- he pointed out that a concert is a gamble. Which means like, its okay to go to a concert and get a bit disappointed. The two key things are a) how you act on that disappointment and b) what your expectations really are. But expecting him to include a Bruce song in his sing-a-long bit and then continuing to request it even after he says no handles neither of these well at all.

Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Brian's tumblr post discussion   Brian's tumblr post discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:44 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:

Well said .. I was going to post sth similar.
It's just in the human nature. Only some people cope better and some don't.
I just hope Brian finds a way to focus more on the good feedback and not to dwell too much on the critical reviews or stupid people. I'm convinced that he's a good guy and he deserves to be happy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Steve70s
Wooderson
Wooderson
Steve70s

PostSubject: Re: Brian's tumblr post discussion   Brian's tumblr post discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:51 am

I guess it's been a long tour - especially when you're trying to write a new album at the same time.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Brian's tumblr post discussion   Brian's tumblr post discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:00 am

Here's some positive things about the show:

-thousands of people stood in rain and lightning on a pier in the middle of water to see the band play tonight

-the energy was great for the 1h 15m or so before the singalong fail

-there was a lot of crowdsurfing and dancing

-they played Halloween and Old Haunts!

I mean, it should also be mentioned that some people braved the commute all three nights (that alone can make a person mental) or traveled from far away just to come to these shows (DC to Florida to Italy to England, etc.) So it would be a shame to let, what I view as a total misunderstanding between Brian and a handful of "Bruuuce" people in a crowd of thousands, ruin the whole evening.

Last edited by NeverTrustAJunkie on Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Brian's tumblr post discussion   Brian's tumblr post discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:04 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

-thousands of people stood in rain and lightning on a pier in the middle of water to see the band play tonight

I mean, it should also be mentioned that some people braved the commute all three nights (that alone can make a person mental) or traveled from far away just to come to these shows (DC to Florida to Italy to England, etc.) So it would be a shame to let what I view as a total misunderstanding between Brian and a handful of "Bruuuce" people in a crowd of thousands ruin the whole evening.

Thank you for that, Lorraine! Still massively jealous for Halloween Wink And I'd love to hear Old Haunts again. Such a beautiful song.

And I especially hope that the English people who travelled over for these shows enjoyed them Smile
Back to top Go down
_rebekka_
A Contender
A Contender
_rebekka_

PostSubject: Re: Brian's tumblr post discussion   Brian's tumblr post discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:10 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

I mean, it should also be mentioned that some people braved the commute all three nights (that alone can make a person mental) or traveled from far away just to come to these shows (DC to Florida to Italy to England, etc.) So it would be a shame to let what I view as a total misunderstanding between Brian and a handful of "Bruuuce" people in a crowd of thousands ruin the whole evening.

Your post makes me happy! Can you please tell Brian what you wrote here? ;-)

I know it is easier said than done and I'm also not always good at it but it's so much better and healthier to concentrate on the positive than the negative things. I know it is human nature to be pessimistic but we can work on our own nature. There will always be people saying negative things about Gaslight and Brian, not everyone likes everyone and thats ok. How boring would it be if we all would like the same things. I do understand that he is annoyed by the Bruce shouting but as you said, there were many others who didnt shout and who just were there to see Gaslight and there evening got ruined as well as Brian let them ruin his evening. And that's a shame...
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Brian's tumblr post discussion   Brian's tumblr post discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:31 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

What happened?
Back to top Go down
_rebekka_
A Contender
A Contender
_rebekka_

PostSubject: Re: Brian's tumblr post discussion   Brian's tumblr post discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:33 am

What comes to my mind is what this skinny half-arsed English country singer once said:

But I'm the one who's got the microphone here so just remember this
Well life is about love, lost minutes and lost evening
About fire in our bellies and about furtive little feelings
And the aching amplitudes that set our needles all flickering
And they help us with remembering that the only thing left to do is live
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Brian's tumblr post discussion   Brian's tumblr post discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:51 am

From Jadedpunk.com

http://www.jadedpunk.com/post/56768743002/the-gaslight-anthem-don-t-wanna-play-that-fucking-spring
Back to top Go down
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Brian's tumblr post discussion   Brian's tumblr post discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:01 am

If you go on Gaslight's Facebook there are a bunch of people commenting about their disappointment about the show. Here is one that perplexed me.

"Great show tonight, guys. Especially loved your Baba O'reilly rendition at the end. There's one issue I'd like to comment on from tonight's performance though. There seemed to have been a misunderstanding during the encore, when you were trying to get a sing-a-long going, and some of the audience seemed a little sheepish. After suggesting Bon Jovi, a large part of the audience started requesting a different Jersey Native, by chanting "BRUCE!" . Immediately after this, you abandoned the sing-a-long and went back to your set. Now, being from Jersey, I can't imagine you guys hating Bruce Springsteen, so I don't know if you guys thought we were Booing you or something, because your negative reaction to the chants came as quite a surprise. Irregardless, it was a great show, and I don't plan on making it my last. Just thought I'd try and clear the air on some things."
Back to top Go down
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian's tumblr post discussion   Brian's tumblr post discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:28 am

I have a feeling amazing things are about to happen. I think this next record is going to be Brian's version of Love is Hell (which is a Ryan Adams record, for those that don't know... a guy Brian traded tweets with and has been quoting recently).
Back to top Go down
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian's tumblr post discussion   Brian's tumblr post discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:41 am

Maybe I should explain further.

Something about the whole experience last night from the encore on really got me thinking about Ryan Adams, who's probably my favorite songwriter. I've seen Ryan get pissed at hecklers, tell them off, let it effect shows both positively and negatively. I've seen him play 80 minutes and I've seen him play for 3 and 1/2 hours. I've seen him happy and I've seen him sad. And last night... something about Brian not putting on a happy face when the crowd bummed him out made me think that Gaslight shows are about to get a lot more interesting. Every time I've seen them before, Brian's always SEEMED to be in a good mood... and now I wonder whether sometimes that was a put on, sometimes there was more for him to show us. I've often thought Gaslight shows night to night were a bit too samey for a band this good, with this many songs... maybe we're about to get away from that, and each night really could be a ride. And that would be amazing.

And because I bet Brian would like it, here's a link to my all-time favorite Ryan Adams response to a heckler, in which he improvs an entire (really good!) song called One of Us is the Sucker (and the Other One Gets to Play). Track 11. http://archive.org/details/radams2006-10-14.sbd.flac16
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Brian's tumblr post discussion   Brian's tumblr post discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:01 am

Stop the whining already.

Who knows, maybe Ryan Adams is the next hero Brian is trying to be like. Seems like he does a lot of talking about being his own band but doesn't follow up on it. And with that said, why don't they change their name to Brian Fallon and the Gaslight Anthem. I'm starting to wonder what input the others even have in the creative process.

Just play some songs. The people he's calling out on Tumblr probably don't even follow him on there and if they do they don't care what he has to say. And the hardcore super fans will see thru anything. So just shut up and make an awesome record and everyone will be happy.

I though Ryan Adams was the biggest baby of all the bands I love but man, Brian Fallon is really pushing to be that guy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
FrankieG
A Contender
A Contender
FrankieG

PostSubject: Re: Brian's tumblr post discussion   Brian's tumblr post discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:55 am

I understand where Brian is coming from. I have the same view of concerts that he described as being a gamble and an individual experience.

I think that being a lead singer, he needs to be able to not let this type of thing get under his skin. Maybe it's been building up, maybe there is another factor, etc.

I hope this doesn't affect the rest of the live shows they are playing this tour.

Now that Brian is angry, and about to write a record, I think we are gonna see a very large left turn to the writing style. I am all in favor of it. I hope he can channel the anger into great record writing. And my guess is that he is going to try to make the record sound like nothing they have ever written before. Should be an interesting year. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: Brian's tumblr post discussion   Brian's tumblr post discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:01 pm

If I was up there I'd find it insulting people yelling for other peoples songs. When we hear a cover as fans it is a novelty but I'd always rather hear a Gaslight song than a cover, Backseats or Baba, theres no question.

I hope the numbskulls who shout Bruce have been put in their place by this and feel a little ashamed of themselves but the reality is they probably won't even read Brians post and they'll be BROOOOOCEing at the next gig. Shame to see that its clearly pushed him over the line now.

That said he's not stupid and must realise its a small minority of people who do shout stuff and that the rest are just there to appreciate and see a damn good band play some damn good songs with a few stories and bits of banter in between.

He's an emotional guy, this stuff affects him though and he'll deal with it in his own way so our opinion on how he should conduct himself means little I guess. Fair play to him for trying to make his point.
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Brian's tumblr post discussion   Brian's tumblr post discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:18 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

I mean, it should also be mentioned that some people braved the commute all three nights (that alone can make a person mental) or traveled from far away just to come to these shows (DC to Florida to Italy to England, etc.) So it would be a shame to let, what I view as a total misunderstanding between Brian and a handful of "Bruuuce" people in a crowd of thousands, ruin the whole evening.

You are smart to point out the positive! I had a couple friends that were there last night (they were not part of the Bruce chants) and they told me "we're trying to forget that part" because they didn't want to spoil what was otherwise a great evening as well because it didn't just spoil Brian's night, this potentially hurt the night for a lot of fans. But it's good to remember that it really wasn't a bad show otherwise! So jealous you guys got Old Haunts and Halloween!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian's tumblr post discussion   Brian's tumblr post discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian's tumblr post discussion
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next