DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

With the Recent Announcement...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
zerb012345
Wooderson
Wooderson
zerb012345

With the Recent Announcement... Empty
PostSubject: With the Recent Announcement...   With the Recent Announcement... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 10:16 pm

I think this topic will be a good one to have lying around with the recent announcement from the band about them taking a few year break. (you might disagree and think I'm stupid for making this topic...just say so, I won't be offended.)
It was mentioned that all of the other members have other projects going on. However it could be pretty hard to keep track of everything (for example I almost missed the AV project from Benny...) so I think we should have a master list of projects and where to find information about them (including links to their own separate topics on the forum) just so no one misses anything. (so like if you hear Ian goes on tour with some indie band put it in here so we all know) Anything from music to film to clothes to whatever.
With my favorite band taking a break, I don't wanna miss anything from the guys and I doubt any of you want to either.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: With the Recent Announcement...   With the Recent Announcement... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 10:34 pm

I'm not against it. But we have the side projects area of the forum? same thing?
But I'm all for anything that helps people in what ever way. So what ever works.
Back to top Go down
TLRRescue
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
TLRRescue

PostSubject: Re: With the Recent Announcement...   With the Recent Announcement... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 12:38 am

I think it's a good idea. I agree. Wouldn't want to miss something although I don't think I would let that happen lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelastresortrescue.com
zerb012345
Wooderson
Wooderson
zerb012345

PostSubject: Re: With the Recent Announcement...   With the Recent Announcement... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 9:46 pm

I'm just nervous I miss something and this makes it easy to access for everyone.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: With the Recent Announcement...   With the Recent Announcement... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 4:08 am

I woukd think it's easier/clearer to have these things in the side projects section. Single threads tend to disappear. And the "other bands" forum is more about non Gaslight related bands, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: With the Recent Announcement...   With the Recent Announcement... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 3:24 pm

The easiest way really is to keep an eye on the 'Side Projects' sub-forum:

https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com/f26-side-projects-tga-era-excl-thc

The advantage of this forum over the various TGA Facebook groups is that the forum is searchable and even old threads are easily read. FB is too much of the moment only.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With the Recent Announcement...   With the Recent Announcement... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

With the Recent Announcement...
Page 1 of 1