DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fan Club 7" (Year 3)

Go down 
+4
Bobul
bootime
StitchesOnTheRadio
Debonair
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Fan Club 7" (Year 3) Empty
PostSubject: Fan Club 7" (Year 3)   Fan Club 7" (Year 3) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 7:05 pm

First year 7" topic found here: https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com/t4891-fan-club-7-year-1

Second year 7"  topic found here:
https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com/t5332-fan-club-7-year-2

-----------------

Quote :
Hey!

As most of you know we switched merchandise companies over the new year and have been in a transitional period. We are working out better ways to serve fan club members as well.
With that said, all of the orders that were placed in November and December will receive the 2015 merchandise, that continues through now.

Here is the BIG news. In about 2-3 weeks we will have an exact date as to when the new vinyl will be in our warehouse and when everything can be shipped out to all of you. We will alert you of that date as well.

We really appreciate your patience here and the loyalty is just astounding! We hope to see you on the many tour dates this summer in the US and Europe!

Best,

TGA
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Fan Club 7" (Year 3)   Fan Club 7" (Year 3) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 8:36 pm

"...the loyalty is just astounding" haha I think they're surprised anyone is still renewing.

I'm feeling a lot more optimistic getting news about the vinyl. I was worried since we hadn't heard anything.
Back to top Go down
bootime
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Fan Club 7" (Year 3)   Fan Club 7" (Year 3) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 11:13 pm

My membership technically ran out at the end of last year But I received this email as well. Does that mean I'm still a member and will receive this 7"?

So confused....
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Fan Club 7" (Year 3)   Fan Club 7" (Year 3) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 12:44 am

bootime wrote:
My membership technically ran out at the end of last year But I received this email as well.  Does that mean I'm still a member and will receive this 7"?

So confused....

This is just my own opinion but I'm guessing they haven't removed everyone who's expired from the email list as quickly as they should or something like that. Or they have some people set for end dates that are a little further down the line than they should be. I was getting emails right up until I renewed and yet when I contacted them, they told me I expired. Either way, even if you haven't expired, I think you have to purchase a 2015 membership to get that vinyl. I'd contact them to know for sure.
Back to top Go down
Bobul
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Bobul

PostSubject: Re: Fan Club 7" (Year 3)   Fan Club 7" (Year 3) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 2:55 am

I read this email as if I should have already received an email stating my membership was up for renewal. This email made it seem like they were almost ready to send out new 2015 packages. I went back and looked and couldn't find anything. I'm not even sure when I last paid for my membership since the infinitemerch site doesn't seem to save past order information. Am I correct that nothing in regards to renewal deadlines to reserve our club membership spots has been sent out yet?
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Fan Club 7" (Year 3)   Fan Club 7" (Year 3) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 8:49 am

Bobul wrote:
 Am I correct that nothing in regards to renewal deadlines to reserve our club membership spots has been sent out yet?

Yes, and the fan club has stated that they will not be sending out any notices of this kind. According to the fan club, it is the member's responsibility to track their membership and renew.
Back to top Go down
Bobul
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Bobul

PostSubject: Re: Fan Club 7" (Year 3)   Fan Club 7" (Year 3) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 9:30 am

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
Bobul wrote:
 Am I correct that nothing in regards to renewal deadlines to reserve our club membership spots has been sent out yet?

Yes, and the fan club has stated that they will not be sending out any notices of this kind. According to the fan club, it is the member's responsibility to track their membership and renew.

In your opinion, do you think it's to late and I lost my spot? I'm going to write them an email but seeing how it's the weekend I probably won't get an answer till Monday or Tueaday.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Fan Club 7" (Year 3)   Fan Club 7" (Year 3) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 1:17 pm

Bobul wrote:
Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
Bobul wrote:

In your opinion, do you think it's to late and I lost my spot? I'm going to write them an email but seeing how it's the weekend I probably won't get an answer till Monday or Tueaday.

Honestly, I think at this point our "spots" are meaningless. I doubt they even keep track of our number when we signed up and it doesn't seem like there is ever going to be any benefit to having a low number.
Back to top Go down
Bobul
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Bobul

PostSubject: Re: Fan Club 7" (Year 3)   Fan Club 7" (Year 3) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 2:36 pm

Thanks. I'll see what response I get from them.
Back to top Go down
bootime
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Fan Club 7" (Year 3)   Fan Club 7" (Year 3) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 3:06 pm

They responded to me earlier today.

Basically I need to just join again.
Back to top Go down
Bobul
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Bobul

PostSubject: Re: Fan Club 7" (Year 3)   Fan Club 7" (Year 3) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 3:52 pm

bootime wrote:

What was your question to them?

Was there a "renew" option and a "sign up" options available earlier in the year?
Back to top Go down
bootime
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Fan Club 7" (Year 3)   Fan Club 7" (Year 3) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 3:58 pm

Bobul wrote:
bootime wrote:

What was your question to them?

Was there a "renew" option and a "sign up" options available earlier in the year?

I just asked them to verify if I was expired and what to do if so.

They said I was expired and to just sign up on the web site.
Back to top Go down
dustinpardue
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Fan Club 7" (Year 3)   Fan Club 7" (Year 3) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 9:12 pm

Anyone have a scan of the cover for good for iTunes?
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: Fan Club 7" (Year 3)   Fan Club 7" (Year 3) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 6:02 am

Have you had a digital version of the songs? I haven't!
Back to top Go down
dustinpardue
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Fan Club 7" (Year 3)   Fan Club 7" (Year 3) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 7:25 pm

cowgirlwiththeblues wrote:
Have you had a digital version of the songs? I haven't!

A very nice person over on the Pearl Jam boards that actually received the vinyl was nice enough to rip it for me.
Back to top Go down
lol_paul_ledoux
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Fan Club 7" (Year 3)   Fan Club 7" (Year 3) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 7:38 pm

wouldnt mind to hear this release as well. i was in the club but didnt renew after 2nd year.

i found this information on discogs.com about this release http://www.discogs.com/Gaslight-Anthem-Gaslight-Anthem-The/release/7393599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fan Club 7" (Year 3)   Fan Club 7" (Year 3) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fan Club 7" (Year 3)
Page 1 of 1