DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Webster Hall issue with Ticketweb

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LizCollinsNY
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Webster Hall issue with Ticketweb Empty
PostSubject: Webster Hall issue with Ticketweb   Webster Hall issue with Ticketweb Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 9:42 pm

Just wanted to share a ticket experience issue... I know we've all had them, but I was pretty surprised how this one turned out. I paid extra ($1, not the end of the world) plus the $4.52 service fee for a ticket for the Webster Hall show. I haven't gotten the ticket. I reached out to TicketWeb, and was offered a digital ticket only. I asked what about the extra $ I paid and the fact that I would prefer a print ticket. I was told

"The delivery will not be refunded as Ticketweb invested time and effort to print and process your ticket for delivery. It is out of our control to whether or not the ticket is delivered."

I'm not saying it is their fault, but surprising and frustrating that a company affiliated with Ticketmaster (who yes, does charge much much bigger fees) would email me back and forth multiple times and not just issue a $1 refund. I'm disappointed of course in the lack of a physical ticket as I like to keep them. I don't blame the band or Webster Hall and won't let this ruin the show for me, but the principle of the thing bugs me. But hey, if it was a tiny venue I might not even be able to get tickets online and then I prolly couldn't have gone, anyway.
Back to top Go down

Webster Hall issue with Ticketweb
Page 1 of 1