DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Allow myself to introduce....myself

Go down 
+2
HaveMercyMae
aaron0vt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
aaron0vt
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Allow myself to introduce....myself Empty
PostSubject: Allow myself to introduce....myself   Allow myself to introduce....myself Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 2:48 pm

Hello you wonderful Dimestore Saints peoples,
As an avid Gaslight fan, I have perused this site on many an occasion, and just now decided it was time to take the plunge and register, so that I can maybe interact with some of you fine people, and get my 2 cents in from time to time.
I have been listening to TGA since a coworker put on Senor and the Queen at the pizza shop I used to work at, shortly followed by the The '59 Sound once it was released a few weeks(??) later. They quickly became one of my favorite bands, and have been weaseling their way even deeper into my consciousness and heart ever since.

I live in the great state of Vermont, USA (pretty sure yous are fairly international on here). I'll be 29 in September. I play music (mostly guitar, I can get by on bass, and sometimes pretend to play drums), though only with/to myself (for now).

I think that's probably enough (too much) of an introduction, but I look forward to immersing myself in this site and interacting with you all.
Back to top Go down
HaveMercyMae
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
HaveMercyMae

PostSubject: Re: Allow myself to introduce....myself   Allow myself to introduce....myself Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 4:09 pm

Welcome! I'm new here myself, and also from NE! Nice to see more of us there that are TGA fans! Smile
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Allow myself to introduce....myself   Allow myself to introduce....myself Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 5:14 pm

Welcome to DSS! And thanks for sharing your story Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Allow myself to introduce....myself   Allow myself to introduce....myself Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 5:53 pm

welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
Andy_
A Contender
A Contender
Andy_

PostSubject: Re: Allow myself to introduce....myself   Allow myself to introduce....myself Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 3:43 am

Welcome mate
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/@DrewsBatches
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Allow myself to introduce....myself   Allow myself to introduce....myself Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 5:27 pm

Welcome to the forum Very Happy if you write any music were all happy to take a listen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allow myself to introduce....myself   Allow myself to introduce....myself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allow myself to introduce....myself
Page 1 of 1