DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old Man Markley (Punk Blue-grass)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AngryRyan
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
AngryRyan

Old Man Markley (Punk Blue-grass) Empty
PostSubject: Old Man Markley (Punk Blue-grass)   Old Man Markley (Punk Blue-grass) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 3:44 pm

Saw these guys last month in Brooklyn and they melted my face off. Their combination of punk and blue grass is so bad ass seeing it in person. I did nothing but sing and dance all night. Met the entire band after the show, lead singer came up to my friend and I and thanked us for our energy. He said the band feeds off that kind of stuff. Thought that was cool of him to approach me with that. All in all for $12 I had an amazing time not knowing a single song from any of their albums. Now I'm an avid fan of their music.

can't stress enough how much better the band is LIVE.

Back to top Go down
flannel
A Contender
A Contender
flannel

PostSubject: Re: Old Man Markley (Punk Blue-grass)   Old Man Markley (Punk Blue-grass) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:04 pm

If that show w The Scandals had been on a weekend I totes woulda gone. I hadn't listened till now but they look like a lot of fun and right up my alley. I've done the punk/bluegrass fusion before (Larry and His Flask etc) but this might be the most bluegrass... and I'm totally into it
plus, that's really awesome how they said that to you after the show!
hopefully I can get to see them next time they come around... damn you shoulda made this post a few weeks ago XD
Back to top Go down
cdala
A Contender
A Contender
cdala

PostSubject: Re: Old Man Markley (Punk Blue-grass)   Old Man Markley (Punk Blue-grass) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 6:57 pm

Agreed, they are a blast live. Saw them with the Gimmes earlier this year and it was awesome. I had listened to a song or 2 before, but seeing them live turned me into a fan for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Man Markley (Punk Blue-grass)   Old Man Markley (Punk Blue-grass) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Man Markley (Punk Blue-grass)
Page 1 of 1