DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Interview with Benny and Alex (Get Hurt)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

Interview with Benny and Alex (Get Hurt) Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Benny and Alex (Get Hurt)   Interview with Benny and Alex (Get Hurt) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 7:54 am

http://blaremagazine.com/2014/07/11/interview-the-gaslight-anthem/

I apologise if this has been posted already but I found a cool article with Benny and Alex that I thought people would find a good read. They spoke about some interesting things like the current punk scene, the direction of the band and, of course, the new album/songs.
Back to top Go down
jensomniac
A Contender
A Contender
jensomniac

Interview with Benny and Alex (Get Hurt) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview with Benny and Alex (Get Hurt)   Interview with Benny and Alex (Get Hurt) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 1:22 pm

Thanks for sharing, Jon, hadn't seen it yet. I'd love to see more interviews with Benny & Alex L.
Back to top Go down

Interview with Benny and Alex (Get Hurt)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Gaslight Anthem Sounds & Interviews & Pics :: Interviews & Press-
Jump to: