DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone good at cleaning up Audio of Wembley i have

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
f1schu111
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Anyone good at cleaning up Audio of Wembley i have  Empty
PostSubject: Anyone good at cleaning up Audio of Wembley i have    Anyone good at cleaning up Audio of Wembley i have  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:27 pm

Hi Guys
Recorded the whole Wembley gig when gaslight supported The Killers n my phone just wondering if anyone out there is willing to try n clean it up n make it more listenable

Many Thanks
Steve
Back to top Go down
Roe
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good at cleaning up Audio of Wembley i have    Anyone good at cleaning up Audio of Wembley i have  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:41 pm

Hey Steve, I can take a shot at that if you haven't found anyone yet.
Back to top Go down
f1schu111
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good at cleaning up Audio of Wembley i have    Anyone good at cleaning up Audio of Wembley i have  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 7:13 pm

Hey that would be cool, it's not the best at all but don't think there is any other recordings of it.
whats the best way to send u the file
Back to top Go down
Roe
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good at cleaning up Audio of Wembley i have    Anyone good at cleaning up Audio of Wembley i have  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 11:26 am

as long as it's not distorted I should be able to clean it up. you can either send it via dropbox, or upload it to a site like wetranser or sendspace. Sendspace has file size limits of either 200 or 300MB but wetranser.com has been used for much bigger files. If you go the dropbox route my email is roemccready@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good at cleaning up Audio of Wembley i have    Anyone good at cleaning up Audio of Wembley i have  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone good at cleaning up Audio of Wembley i have
Page 1 of 1